• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

Solo

Fuck Im pumped to see AGally at 1st (or 2nd, whatever) line center....and since the next 2 games are on TSN and CBC, I'll actually get to see em. Realllly can't wait for Ottawa on Thursday.

Stasis

Need to finish this period with a goal. Go into the 2nd down by one and I'm OK with it.

Some silly passes, but some real nice chances too. We drop to 3-0 and I think it's over.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
That first period was quite the showcase for Del Zotto.

2 goals on only 6 shots. Embarrassing. Hank was left hanging out to dry by the D on both goals.

0Nm9WQC.jpg

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Michael Del Zotto, MY HERO.

Lol at Perry joining the Rangers bench twice in a row. Fun finish to the period. Hopefully it can carry over to the third.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Andersen's been huge the last couple minutes. FINALLY this is the way this team is supposed to play. Too bad it took over 50 minutes.

NetMapel

Guilty White Male Mods Gave Me This Tag
It just dawned on me how incredible technology is. It allows people like Dastardly who lives all the way in Australia to enjoy the fine sport of hockey :) and countless other fans too!

ibiJTrq5kriPDA.gif

It just dawned on me how incredible technology is. It allows people like Dastardly who lives all the way in Australia to enjoy the fine sport of hockey :) and countless other fans too!

I know rite! Even on our smartphones and tablets we can all enjoy hockey and post at the same time.

Getzlaf one on one with Lunqvist and he decides to pass...

Yeah, and passes to a guy who is covered. He could've just snapped it but nooo.

Then again he might've been trying to stall...

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.

It also allows me to FOR SOME REASON click on banana spider threads on gaf.

NOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPE

Top Bottom