• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

Acid08

Banned
Western Conference race is so close. Truly the most baller conference.

Also Sharks play Buffalo tomorrow so we're taking that shit back.

please don't fucking lose to buffalo

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
also fucking lol @ Allen on a breakaway.

BoninoBicep.jpg!

Also we're now first in the Western conference.

2nd place in the Atlantic: Toronto, 20 points
2nd place in the Central: Chicago, 22 points
2nd place in the Pacific: Sharks, 23 points
2nd place in the Metrosexual: Islanders, 15 points

GOD DAMNIT can we have the Northwest back? Please? PLEAAAASE?

We went from the least competitive division to the most competitive :(

Western Conference: 6 teams with > 20 points
Westeern Conference: 2 teams with < 13 points
Eastern Conference: 1 team with > 20 points
Eastern Conference: 8 teams with < 13 points

Yup.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I'M NOT REALLY CONCERNED ABOUT REGULAR SEASON PERFORMANCE ALTHOUGH IT'S NICE TO SEE THE TEAM WINNING SO MUCH

I'D LIKE TO GO ON RECORD SAYING I'M NOT LOOKING FORWARD TO THE PACIFIC DIVISION PLAYOFFS. IT'S GONNA BE A BLOODBATH.

Quick

Banned
I ALSO JUST WANTED TO SAY THAT I'M STILL MIGHTY DISAPPOINTED AT THE LEAFS GAME ON SATURDAY, BUT I'M NOT TOO DISAPPOINTED AT TAKING TWO OUT OF THREE GAMES DURING THAT ROAD TRIP.

Cake Boss

Banned
Traitersson loses again

Ducks win again

Tis was a good night.

ibeNp73bJHdiZ5.gif

Ducks fly together mangs.

Erdrick

Best game I've seen the Jets play this year.

You've got that right. Solid, solid game. Sheifele had the best game of his NHL career. Matt Halischuck is living up to the praise that I heard from Preds fans. Frolik had a very good game as well. We also need to play Montoya until he actually plays bad for us. He totally deserves it. Give Pavelec some reason to fear for his job.

The powerplay was still ineffective but looked a little more composed at least.

Ah well, I'm off tomorrow, so I can get cakebossed tonight in celebration. We'll see if they can pull off another win in Chicago...

Samyy

Did you read the PensionPlanPuppets article about the Leafs breaking out of their zone?

Good stuff.

It was really good, but it made me cry thinking about how this problem can't be resolved anytime soon really.

Theres still so much work to do :( we need to really start stockpiling those center prospects. Gauthier pick making a lot of sense right now.

Top Bottom