• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2016 |OT| #MakeOilersGreatAgain.

imBask

Banned
why is Plekanec on the pp why is Plekanec on the pp why is Plekanec on the pp why is Plekanec on the pp why is Plekanec on the pp why is Plekanec on the pp why is Plekanec on the pp why is Plekanec on the pp why is Plekanec on the pp why is Plekanec on the pp why is Plekanec on the pp why is Plekanec on the pp why is Plekanec on the pp

r3n4ud

why is Plekanec on the pp why is Plekanec on the pp why is Plekanec on the pp why is Plekanec on the pp why is Plekanec on the pp why is Plekanec on the pp why is Plekanec on the pp why is Plekanec on the pp why is Plekanec on the pp why is Plekanec on the pp why is Plekanec on the pp why is Plekanec on the pp why is Plekanec on the pp
Highest paid forward. No choice.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Hey Desi, look what I found:

KIeJNDk.jpg

:lol stripclub in vancouver

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Therrien actually used his timeout for once, - round of applause for the hockey savant

👏👏👏👏👏

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Detroit just gets into the zone, passes the puck around a few times until there are 10 bodies in front of Price, then take a shot from anywhere.

Top Bottom