• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2016 |OT| #MakeOilersGreatAgain.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I also think Radulov is better than Kovalev, is this Civil War part 2?

Kovalev was more talented but he was often lazy. While Radulov isn't as skilled but he almost always gives 100%.
This. Kovalev is one of the most talented players to wear the CH, the problem is he legitimately only played 1/3 of the games a year. Radulov has some Gallagher in him, he gives it 100% on every shift, and I think that's what Bergevin wanted to see before signing him for multiple years.

imBask

Banned
This. Kovalev is one of the most talented players to wear the CH, the problem is he legitimately only played 1/3 of the games a year. Radulov has some Gallagher in him, he gives it 100% on every shift, and I think that's what Bergevin wanted to see before signing him for multiple years.

but I factor that in my statement, that's the thing...

pure talent? yeah sure Kovalev might've been better, but the fact that Radulov shows up every game compensate that difference in talent

zroid

Banned
Leafs are going to be realllllly tough to play against if they ever fix the defense *cough* i totally mean never dress hunwick or polak ever again

🤔🤔🤔

3cdf4a48f61341d9a4e366b476008089.png

iLLmAtlc

I just read the Corsica explanation on expected goals for, not sure I get it.

Is he using historical data to determine how many goals shot types are expected to produce? E.g. 2 deflections and 1 rebound might have produced 2 goals so if a current player gets those they should expect 2?

Also am I the only one who can't load Corsica's skater tables? My browser always crashes.

sirronoh

Bullshit no goal call to open the Kings/Hawks game. Pearson was just battling for position. Not his fault Hjalmarsson fell to the ice so easily and got in the way of his goalie. Not feeling that call -- that's a normal hockey play.

Quick

Banned
JVR and Marnier tied 1st in team points so far (18). Matthews at 3rd (17), one point behind them.

JVR, Kadri, Matthews tied 1st in goals (9).

Marner tied with Laine in rookie points (18). Matthews is right behind them (17). Will Ny at 5th (15)

#leafstatsareleafstats

Top Bottom