• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2016 |OT| #MakeOilersGreatAgain.

Foggy

Bob doesn't get the shutout, but they roll on to the best November in team history and they snag 3rd place in the Metro.

They've had high PDO and unsustainable PP numbers, but over the past 5 games they're trending better as a possession and shot-producing team. Bob's just gotta keep playing like Bob and stay healthy, so fingers crossed.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Bob doesn't get the shutout, but they roll on to the best November in team history and they snag 3rd place in the Metro.

They've had high PDO and unsustainable PP numbers, but over the past 5 games they're trending better as a possession and shot-producing team. Bob's just gotta keep playing like Bob and stay healthy, so fingers crossed.

What are their stats since the Montreal game?

You're welcome btw.

calder

Every time I switch to the Oilers leafs it's 4 on 4.

It's also dead boring. If mcjesus isn't levitating down the ice at 60mph they are a boring ass team

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Marner, Laine and Matthews all tied in the rookie race

Hopefully nylander pots a couple to make it a 4 way tie for some drama

Foggy

What are their stats since the Montreal game?

You're welcome btw.

Having a hard time finding anything I can understand, I'll just say they've definitely stolen their fair share of games since then but judging by the post game stats thing that BJs twitter throws up, their possession and shots have improved as the schedule's softened for them.

Oh and it looks like they're still in the 1st wild card spot behind Washington.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Wait the Ducks are actually choosing to play the game tonight?

I thought they were a bunch of good guys who would just forfeit the win.

Yawnier

Banned
So did Marner just take the rookie points lead with that? Also that oilers defensive coverage, nothing has changed with them

Top Bottom