• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2016 |OT| #MakeOilersGreatAgain.

zroid

Banned
5735676e602e4fde85581bb006d095a8.png

:(

calder

Little back, thank god. Can't wait till Armia and Petan are back too, the forwards could look pretty good

I like having Little put on the reformed (kinda) first line with Stafford (ugh) and Wheeler. He's always been so good with wheels

calder

The part about the Leafs doing him dirty and then totally ignoring him for months was rough. Teach him to trust Babcock smh

By all accounts, Michalek had a good summer. He represented the Czech Republic at the World Cup of Hockey. Although his team didn’t advance beyond the preliminary round, he led his team in goals (two) and points (three).
Michalek made the opening-night roster in Toronto, and he appeared five games. He scored one goal and added one assist, playing on a line with Nazem Kadri and Leo Komarov.

On Oct. 24, things changed.

Toronto, in need of a better faceoff man, picked Ben Smith off waivers from the Colorado Avalanche and placed Michalek on the wire. Twenty-four hours later, unclaimed by another NHL team, Michalek was sent to the Marlies.
Since then, there has been no communication between management and Michalek about plans to move him. The quiet Czech forward said he is intent on trying to make the best of the situation.

Chris R

Someone needs to let all these Denver preteens know that the dab is dead

Perds look better during pre game warmups :(

Subban last off the ice again, that work ethic damn

The part about the Leafs doing him dirty and then totally ignoring him for months was rough.

I don't know how I feel about this kind of situation. Michalek isn't owed anything, and it sounds like he feels that the team has to engineer a trade - even after he passed right through waivers - just because he's not in his early 20s.

Yawnier

Banned
So this oilers-leafs game is broadcasted by both TSN and SN tonight? That's strange

I'm stuck with the SN broadcast with oilers announcers, I have mixed feels on this. No Romanuk but ughhhhh fucking oilers.

Montresor

Holy shit! I called Rogers because I have only basic cable and wanted to add TSN4 (so I could watch Kadri style on McDavid). I thought I`d have to pay something extra but the lady basically put me on some Selects plan. They added all the TSN channels (except for TSN2) and also added CNN, and my monthly bill didn't change.

So Im watching with you guys tonight!

Yawnier

Banned
Nylander on the 4th line with Ben Smith and Matt Martin

At least the 'soft' swede is getting protected a couple of rill gud pros

Top Bottom