• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary was re-signed

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Nice to see AG having a good start this (pre)season.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
As much as I have a bad feeling about this season (probably just fall-induced depression) it seems much more balanced than over the past many years.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Tokarski let's in a goal. Drink.

Tokarski is always so far behind the play.

Edit: 7 goals on 35 shots in the preaseason :lol :lol get the fuck out of here

Red_Man

DSP replacing Kassian on AGallys line, not surprising. Kassian has been invisible tonight, will be a long year for him I think.

Foggy

BJs win 7-1. Saad-Johansen-Foligno line was 4-7-11 tonight. 10-15-25 through 3 games. Man, they ran right over them tonight.

Red_Man

Tokarski is

trash.png
trash.png
trash.png
trash.png
trash.png

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
They can still win this!

So that's how they can win, overtime when you're down by one point.

Red_Man

LOOOOOOOOOOL

Gilbert doing his best Bobby Orr impersonation like he did against LA last year.

Red_Man

Apparently Raffi Torrest elbowed Silfverberg in the head? Why is he still in the league again?

Okay I think we're going to do the H2H draft on Monday
Rotisserie draft on Tuesday

H2H Includes:
- Fubar
- Zod
- Lone_Prodigy
- Silexx
- Lamaroo
- ShinRPGamer
- Me!

Rotisserie Includes:
- Yawnier
- Zod
- Smiley90
- Cakeboss
- Aidan
- Red
- Pikma
- Me!

Also, Pikma I can't remember if you indicated any preference?

I'll send out invites to each league later tonight with the specifics on scoring, going to try to avoid +/- or PIM.

What time on monday? Depending on when it is I might be in an exam when it's ongoing.

Pikma

Banned
The Stars will end the preseason with a 1-6 record, holy fucking shit we're in for an exciting and promising season

Damn Berra is bad he just let in ano--
The Stars will end the preseason with a 1-6 record, holy fucking shit we're in for an exciting and promising season
What you need is a new goalie, we have a very capable goalie in Berra that could help you out. We'll give him away for a 2nd round pick.

Top Bottom