• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary was re-signed

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
The Rangers were supposed to be going to West Point tomorrow for the remainder of their camp before traveling to Chicago for Wednesday's game, but the trip has been canceled due to weather. The team was supposed to do a bunch of outdoor "team building" activities, but they decided to cancel since all the rain lately has left the whole place muddy. Because, I guess, hockey players can't get a little dirty?

Meanwhile, Tanner Glass is undergoing an MRI on his foot today.

Megna and Diaz both cleared waivers (as did everybody else in the league yesterday), so they have been sent down to Hartford. Assuming Diaz agrees to go to the AHL, I'm glad we managed to hold onto everybody. We've got some pretty solid depth to pull from if necessary at all positions this year, probably better than we have had over the last few seasons.

MTL's lineup for tonight:

Eller-Galchenyuk-Kassian
Pacioretty-Plekanec-Gallagher
Flash-DD-Weise
DLR-Mitchell-DSP

Pateryn-Beaulieu
Emelin-Gilbert
Petry-Tinordi

Torkaski
The Condom

Gunstar Ikari

Unconfirmed Member
I hope that Nashville figures out how to hold a lead. It was frustrating watching them crap out in the 2nd and/or 3rd constantly last season and it eventually caused their playoff exit.

That, and get their special teams in order because good grief. 25th in power play goals? C'mon, son.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
For everyone signing up for the fantasy leagues when would you like to do the drafts? Would Sunday afternoon/evening work?

Sunday would work for me. Any other day would be fine I think as long as it's in the evening.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Sunday isn't great for me, I can do any day of the week aside from Friday and Tuesday not before 4:30pm PST.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
How have I not seen this gif before

NBIlEGf.gif

that ankle-flip-magic

Apparently our defense pairings will look like this to start the season.

Francois Beauchemin - Erik Johnson
Brandon Gormley - Tyson Barrie
Nikita Zadorov - Brad Stuart
Nick Holden - Nate Guenin

Holden and Guenin together. Fuck. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

Syrinx

Noah Hanifin made the Hurricanes roster.

Haydn Fleury was sent back to Red Deer and Pesce, Slavin, McGinn, and Ryan were sent to Charlotte.

Apparently our defense pairings will look like this to start the season.

Francois Beauchemin - Erik Johnson
Brandon Gormley - Tyson Barrie
Nikita Zadorov - Brad Stuart
Nick Holden - Nate Guenin

Holden and Guenin together. Fuck. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.
Scratched together.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Oh look who is on the ice when Habs score, rhymes with titty.

edit: ugh...

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Amazing how far Tokarski has fallen in such a short amount of time. He's just not capabale of handling the pressure that comes with playing in Montreal.

So I bought some of those Timmies Hockey cards and I got Subban in my first pack.

I hope I can get Dan Cleary

So far I got:

Zack Parise
The Hamburgler
Teddy Purcell
Darryl Sittler
Kyle Turris
And PK Subban

Samyy

Okay I think we're going to do the H2H draft on Monday
Rotisserie draft on Tuesday

H2H Includes:
- Fubar
- Zod
- Lone_Prodigy
- Silexx
- Lamaroo
- ShinRPGamer
- Me!

Rotisserie Includes:
- Yawnier
- Zod
- Smiley90
- Cakeboss
- Aidan
- Red
- Pikma
- Me!

Also, Pikma I can't remember if you indicated any preference?

I'll send out invites to each league later tonight with the specifics on scoring, going to try to avoid +/- or PIM.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Shots are 19-6 and score is 1-3, nice knowing you Dustin, enjoy St John's.

Bye Tokarski, no way he comes back next period...right?
They'll probably let him finish the game to try and redeem himself, but his job is gone. Condon might as well look up Montreal apartments during the intermission.

Pikma

Banned
Okay I think we're going to do the H2H draft on Monday
Rotisserie draft on Tuesday

H2H Includes:
- Fubar
- Zod
- Lone_Prodigy
- Silexx
- Lamaroo
- ShinRPGamer
- Me!

Rotisserie Includes:
- Yawnier
- Zod
- Smiley90
- Cakeboss
- Aidan
- Red
- Me!

Also, Pikma I can't remember if you indicated any preference?

I'll send out invites to each league later tonight with the specifics on scoring, going to try to avoid +/- or PIM.
Yeah, I'm gonna go with rotisserie!

Top Bottom