• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary was re-signed

Only if you take Bickell and send whatever crap youre willing to give up for him to the Oilers. Consider it a charitable donation.

Only if you take Holden and McLeod. Then proceed to only play Holden against us, because I don't run McLeod running someone good on our team.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Saw Robitaille tonight at the MGM Grand. Didn't realize the Kings and Avs are playing here tomorrow. Was wondering why I was seeing a million LA Kings jerseys and shirts, haha. Looking to get tickets but they're like 55 minimum for crappy seats.

Quick

Banned
Saw Robitaille tonight at the MGM Grand. Didn't realize the Kings and Avs are playing here tomorrow. Was wondering why I was seeing a million LA Kings jerseys and shirts, haha. Looking to get tickets but they're like 55 minimum for crappy seats.

You should support the future Las Vegas Aces Hockey Club with a $55 minimum ticket purchase.

Marvie_3

Banned
They should have a garbage draft every year. Each team throws in 2 players and theres 2 rounds. Enjoy Bickell and Rozsival someone else!

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
They should have a garbage draft every year. Each team throws in 2 players and theres 2 rounds. Enjoy Bickell and Rozsival someone else!

Do the Oilers win that one by default too? And just get to keep their players? Or will they be randomly assigned?

Pikma

Banned
"The Los Angeles Kings are proud to pick the 3rd less worse starter goalie in the NHL, Kari Lehtonen"

Too bad it's just a dream

ShaneB

I wish I was a Habs fan. Now that the Jays showed me what it's like cheering for a competitive team, I never want to go back.

The long lows are what makes the rare highs so much more special. Sure everyone wants their team to be good, but it's the fun in Sports. The most exciting moments in sports involve the word 'might'. The team you're cheering for might win, or might lose. Edge of your seat type stuff. This Jays run is special because it has been so long (just like the Royals last year), and I certainly hope it keeps up for more seasons, but it's the drought that makes success extra meaningful in my opinion. When you're a perennial contender, you get into a sort of regular season lull and just want the playoffs to start. So there is a bit of enjoyment out of the not knowing what will happen, that's sports! Maybe I'm rambling nonsense.

I saw The Martian earlier. Highly recommended, but excuse the humour if almost-dad humour triggers you.

I really didn't like the book, but hoping to enjoy the movie. I'll check it out eventually.

Samyy

For everyone signing up for the fantasy leagues when would you like to do the drafts? Would Sunday afternoon/evening work?

Merguson

Banned
bGRWX4s.gif

he should retire now and start his broadcast career

Looks like a dress rehearsal tonight for the Cats so the final cuts should be Havlat, Wilson and Olsen. Crouse is serving and OHL suspension until Oct 8th so he should work in a game or two. Grimaldi should start on IR (ankle). Tentative line up:

Hubey-Barkov-Jagr
Pirri-Bjugstad-Smith
Jussi J-Bolland-Trocheck
Howden-Mackenzie-Brickley
Thornton,Crouse

Campbell-Ekblad
Kulikov-Petrovic
Mitchell-Gudbranson
Kampfer

Luongo
Montoya

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
No Subban, Markov or Price tonight, Emelin on the top pairing, Kassian with AGally and Eller and Tokarski in net.

Enjoy the 7-1 win Sens.

As for the draft Sunday night or Tuesday night works for me

Pikma

Banned
The accents system is the most complex shit I've ever had to study in terms of languages and even though I understand it I always have a hard time distinguishing the accentuated syllable by myself and if said syllable should have an accent or not. Spanish is so freaking hard, way harder than even french. :(

Merguson

Banned
I'm not sure why the Leafs haven't been making any cuts. It can't be because of a back-to-back game since we seem to be icing a similar roster.

I'm not sure why the Leafs haven't been making any cuts. It can't be because of a back-to-back game since we seem to be icing a similar roster.

We haven't really made any cuts lately either, still pretty much have a full A team and B team, where our B team is more fun to watch!

This was not a good game for Captain Pylon and Robidad, I'm afraid.

I liked what I saw of Kapanen and Zach Hymen this game tonight, though

Going to see Nylander and Brown's final audition live tonight. I know they could probably benefit from more time in the minors, but fuck it, let the kids play.

Top Bottom