• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary was re-signed

RedRum

Banned
riot5.jpg

Gotcha, Smiley. Destructive too. :)

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
and yet this fucking fraud got his number retired, weirdly enough that was when he was the GM! Weirdly enough, those were also the teams darkest years!

so many coincidence
He was the main reason we kept Price over Halak, so I'll forgive him for everything else.

imBask

Banned
That's been a rumour for 5 years now that's never been confirmed, I've also heard other versions

even without that, wasn't Gauthier the one in charge when we traded Halak instead of Price? Bob was already done ruining everything at that point

Red_Man

tumblr_lu2zstFigA1qei4dzo1_400.gif

even without that, wasn't Gauthier the one in charge when we traded Halak instead of Price? Bob was already done ruining everything at that point
Gainey was an advisor and when asked about why they traded Halak over Price he said Price was a thoroughbred, he really believed in him.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
I see even Ottawa plays self-defacing music when their own team gets a penalty. I thought it was dumb in Montreal. Should be played when the visiting team gets one.

Red_Man

Commentator just called DSP Subban lol....

Oh look, Sens are gooning it up because they can't keep up with Montreal

Red_Man

To make the PP better they should split up Markov and Subban. They do the same shit every PP and it's too predictable.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
To make the PP better they should split up Markov and Subban. They do the same shit every PP and it's too predictable.

I don't believe in the "Subban's shot is too predictable" thing. I think every time they tried to get away from that it didn't work out. PK's shot works. What they need to do is cycle the puck properly to get players moving wide. They couldn't even do it on a 5-3.

Red_Man

Are Boston and Ottawa the only places where Subban gets booed?
Nah, he gets booed in most arenas

I don't believe in the "Subban's shot is too predictable" thing. I think every time they tried to get away from that it didn't work out. PK's shot works. What they need to do is cycle the puck properly to get players moving wide. They couldn't even do it on a 5-3.
It's not his shot, but his puck movement with Markov is too predictable.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Really? I don't remember him getting booed in Toronto. The Leafs crowd doesn't react to much usually though.

They were booing him yesterday yes. Same in Philadelphia.

edit: wait yesterday was Boston, nevermind.

Red_Man

At ES, the Habs have been dominant in the last 5 periods. Hopefully this is a sign of things to come this season, the D has been more engaged in the play and their cycling game has been much better. If they can get the PP clicking at a reliable pace, they will be in a much better position than last season in terms of their on ice play.

Red_Man

Millen needs to do a better job of hiding the boner he has for the Sens

Edit: Mitchell! Great work from Subban

Top Bottom