• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary was re-signed

calder

Well at least if we're going to hear McDavid McDavid McDavid all year at least he's playing well now. That was a slick play and a nice pass.

Pikma

Banned
I'm here playing all by myself for like half an hour without realizing you guys were actually playing but in a different lobby -_-

Sheroking

Anyone else in Canada just fucking HATE that Scotiabank commercial with the little girl taking about the "5th season".

I haven't entertained this kind of psychotic anger over a commercial since that obnoxious cherry blaster commercial like 10 years ago.

Anyone else in Canada just fucking HATE that Scotiabank commercial with the little girl taking about the "5th season".

I haven't entertained this kind of psychotic anger over a commercial since that obnoxious cherry blaster commercial like 10 years ago.

I just saw it for my first time. I am not canadian but I didn't really pay attention to it. Why the hate?

watching the Vancouver feed on GCL

"Oh it's more than just Hockey Miss Woods!"

I think the Mark Messier ones are more Hilarious because McDavid gives the most unenthusiastic line delivery

That commercial hurts my soul every time I see it.

Pikma

Banned
They really, really need to add the ability to change weapons while in the lobby. Plus more maps per rotation at this point.
Yeah hopefully when/if they add more maps!

there's been a lot of rumored stuff about a big update in the near future, too bad Nintendo has been so fucking silent about everything lately.

how I felt against the last group

fb0.jpg

this mode is hard D:

Top Bottom