• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary was re-signed

Anybody wanna play some Destiny?!

*crickets*

I've been thinking of getting back into it with TTK...my roommate and I were really into vanilla Destiny, but the whole Light Level being attached to armour and really kinda randomly getting to level 26 where you actually had some reliable options to level up sullied me on it. He on the other hand got to level 31 without ever doing a raid. He loved the Nightfalls.

But there's Halo 5/Blops 3/Battlefront coming along and only so much gaming time D:

Even with those I'd probably end up going back to Smash 4.

Gonna have to get off guys, gotta get to bed :( even though we got clapped, that was a learning experience lol

Idk about most of you all but I have been giving my PS3 a lot of love recently. No new gen games have really grabbed me other than the Witcher 3 and Bloodborne and a few indies that are cool to play once and that's it.

SotC and Nier have been replayed recently

The Wild is in our division, why would you want them to win? :lol

He's salty because the Ducks are the ones to eliminate the Stars from every single playoff appearance
since he started watching three seasons ago

ducks-goal-2.gif

Kingslunk still salty for something that happened so long ago. We already forgot. He's admitted to being bad with losses so we all kind of understand. Plus he's a Broncos fan, how bad can he be.

Santorelli scores!

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
I've been thinking of getting back into it with TTK...my roommate and I were really into vanilla Destiny, but the whole Light Level being attached to armour and really kinda randomly getting to level 26 where you actually had some reliable options to level up sullied me on it. He on the other hand got to level 31 without ever doing a raid. He loved the Nightfalls.

But there's Halo 5/Blops 3/Battlefront coming along and only so much gaming time D:

Even with those I'd probably end up going back to Smash 4.

Gonna have to get off guys, gotta get to bed :( even though we got clapped, that was a learning experience lol

It was fun. I wish turf wars was an option for ranked. I'll be on for a bit longer. Gonna put a load of laundry on first.

Sheroking

I just saw it for my first time. I am not canadian but I didn't really pay attention to it. Why the hate?

They've played it like 15 times a game, 60 games a year for the last two years.

The grating enthusiasm has burrowed in my ass like so many hemorrhoids. I dive for my remote to mute that crap the second I see it.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
It was fun. I wish turf wars was an option for ranked. I'll be on for a bit longer. Gonna put a load of laundry on first.

Yeah Turf Wars should be an option for Squads, and I'm not really sure why it isn't, but there are a lot of odd decisions made by Nintendo.

Maybe next time we'll actually last until time runs out!

Yawnier

Banned
Idk about most of you all but I have been giving my PS3 a lot of love recently. No new gen games have really grabbed me other than the Witcher 3 and Bloodborne and a few indies that are cool to play once and that's it.

SotC and Nier have been replayed recently

SoTC and Nier are both awesome games

TheScore is the best for sure. I wish I can give them money to get rid of ads though.

Haven't tried it much on Android but I'm sure it's the same. Might get a Nexus 5X soon to try out (as a secondary backup phone)

Ok, so I haven't been following around here much lately. Has there been any discussion of the Flyers trade rumors Eklund has been talking about? Normally I'd say it's a bunch of bullshit, but Philly seems to be the only place he ACTUALLY has sources.

Honestly, if we ended up with a true #1 d-man who was reasonably young I'd say people's opinions of the Flyers could pretty drastically change. You put a really good guy who can eat 25-ish minutes a game on this team and it's a completely different outlook.

EDIT and what game is the song the organ was playing in LA from?

Calamari41

41 > 38
TheScore is the best for sure. I wish I can give them money to get rid of ads though.

Haven't tried it much on Android but I'm sure it's the same. Might get a Nexus 5X soon to try out (as a secondary backup phone)

The ads aren't bad at all on this Android version, but I would still pay these gentlemen if given the chance.

Ok, so I haven't been following around here much lately. Has there been any discussion of the Flyers trade rumors Eklund has been talking about? Normally I'd say it's a bunch of bullshit, but Philly seems to be the only place he ACTUALLY has sources.

Honestly, if we ended up with a true #1 d-man who was reasonably young I'd say people's opinions of the Flyers could pretty drastically change. You put a really good guy who can eat 25-ish minutes a game on this team and it's a completely different outlook.

That would be crazy if we got Byfuglien some how. But this is the first I have seen these rumors

btw does anyone have NHL GCL?

I am wanting to watch live games on the android app but for some reason it doesn't give me the option to. Did they remove that feature?

Quick

Banned
btw does anyone have NHL GCL?

I am wanting to watch live games on the android app but for some reason it doesn't give me the option to. Did they remove that feature?

I just looked up the features, and it doesn't mention anything about streaming, unless I'm blind.

EDIT and what game is the song the organ was playing in LA from?

After spending a good portion of the night thinking about this... I think it was the Gerudo Valley Song.....

Top Bottom