• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary was re-signed

Xeteh

Man, Duchene really really needed that goal. Glad he got it, hope it picks his confidence up. And what a shit pass right to Toffoli.

I have Ico and SotC on PS3 thanks to PS+. I will have to play it at some point.

I like SotC more than Ico but both are incredible games.

I am really jealous that you will get to play them for the first time. Really incredible games.

also play Nier if you haven't already

Quick

Banned
I played a bit of Ico, literally a couple of minutes. I found the simplicity weird, but not in a bad way. Being used to how current games are put together, it was surprising to play that kind of game.

Nier was fucking beautiful, made cry a couple of times

Yeah it really is an incredible game. One of my top 5 of all time, actually along with SotC.

I played a bit of Ico, literally a couple of minutes. I found the simplicity weird, but not in a bad way. Being used to how current games are put together, it was surprising to play that kind of game.

Both Ico and SotC are very minimalistic.

BabyishFreshFish.gif

Yawnier

Banned
I like SotC more than Ico but both are incredible games.

I am really jealous that you will get to play them for the first time. Really incredible games.

also play Nier if you haven't already

Endorsing this post. Nier was one of the best games of last gen. Such a good soundtrack.

The dreadful atmosphere of the game reminded me a bit of Team Ico's games too.

Avs can't score on a 5 on 3 late in the 3rd, so didn't deserve to win. Holden and Guenin need to fuck off, they coughed up the puck and had terrible passes for zone entries.

zroid

Banned
How's that new technique working out for the Avs where they try to will the puck into the opposing net telepathically?

CRp5NIdU8AA4ewj.jpg

Top Bottom