• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary was re-signed

Deserved.

41 games, that shithead should be banned for the rest of his life

Basically this.

Let's use the Coyotes. They suck, nobody gives a shit about them. What do they do? They don't handcuff themselves to high priced players, and work on developing and acquiring young talent through their system. Since they are in a market which gives zero fucks, they are able to do this without hesitance.

Regardless of sport, you consistently present the worst (and flat wrong) opinions on the planet.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
FOURTY-ONE GAMES?

Where does this rank among all-time bans?

Holy shit they didnt just throw the book they threw the entire fucking printing press at him

41 games is too little. Ban the sick filth.

Then again he wasn't gonna play 41 NHL games anyway.

The NHL is structured a bit different to make a pound for pound comparison. Let's use the Coyotes. They suck, nobody gives a shit about them. What do they do? They don't handcuff themselves to high priced players, and work on developing and acquiring young talent through their system. Since they are in a market which gives zero fucks, they are able to do this without hesitance.

Toronto on the other hand, is in a market with crazy people. While they CAN do what I just mentioned, they are far more likely to sign sexy stupid sexy players using sweet sweet waffle money. They realize they are garbage into the season, and decide to make adjustments to fall to a specific draft selection or player.

The discussion in the other thread is largely over the usage of the word "tanking". I don't believe Coyote scenario is considered tanking, where scenario two is.

That's you trying to justify your opinion or whatever. It doesn't explain the joke at all.

If what you said was wrong in your OP just be a man and take it.

CQlKK7VUkAEv0aJ.png

Torres on there twice now.

Quick

Banned
Such bad luck that Former Vancouver Canuck And Now San Jose Shark Raffi Torres has been suspended for 41 games by the NHL.

He would've lost his job if he didn't try to play risky, and now he's losing his job because he was being risky. Bad luck indeed!

Pikma

Banned
Such bad luck that Former Vancouver Canuck And Now San Jose Shark Raffi Torres has been suspended for 41 games by the NHL.

He would've lost his job if he didn't try to play risky, and now he's losing his job because he was being risky. Bad luck indeed!
Shut up, Quickbris!

David Pagnotta ‏@TheFourthPeriod 11m11 minutes ago
Waivers. Coach Shanahan. More cocaine (per TSN). Kassian screwed. Torres booked. Jagr's mullet's coming back... Quite the Monday in the NHL.

:lol

NetMapel

Guilty White Male Mods Gave Me This Tag
Anybody got a Youtube link of whatever Torres did that got this big punishment ? Just heard this now and I just want to see what Torres did :O

Pikma

Banned
Curtis Mckenzie was sent to the AHL, dude didn't play shit, all he did was get into fights, so I guess it's alright...

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
That was the most intense player safety video every, it's basically a few minutes of repeatedly saying "raffi torres is a scumbag" lol

iLLmAtlc

Rick Nash for Gustav Nyquist...would you guys do it? Super high on Nyquist so I dont really wanna let him go and Nash seems like he'll have an off year.

Probably not. Nash's primary asset is SOG. He doesn't get assists and he's probably due for a shooting percentage correction this year. Gus got more upside.

iLLmAtlc

Holy eff you guys see the start times for the jays games? G1 is 12:30 or 1:00 pm (Pacific) G2 is 9:45 am. How is anybody supposed to watch those?

Holiday

Banned
That has to be it for Torres right?

Edmundson, Parayko, and Fabbri all made the team for St. Louis.

Let the age of Fabbri dawn.

Top Bottom