• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary was re-signed

Drafting on mobile with 7% battery life. Also can't see anyone else's messages.

Life on the edge.

latest

Who's gonna be playing MGO3? On PS4?

Think I'll wait to finish the game first. So 2016, I guess.

Every once in a while I think I should play some online games. Then I think of the time investment to get good at most of them and the fact that I have a two-year-old and realize that shit probably isn't going to happen :(

Socreges

Banned
Every once in a while I think I should play some online games. Then I think of the time investment to get good at most of them and the fact that I have a two-year-old and realize that shit probably isn't going to happen :(
I can't imagine. My time will come soon and I'll be laughing at 2015 Socreges for ever complaining.

I've had MGSV since Day 1 and am somehow only 23% done. Probably good enough to play online, though.

On XBone I finished Chapter 1 about a week ago. I do all of the side ops and I've been going for as many S ranks as possible so I don't have to go back and do them later. I think I'm around 40% in completion.

I can't imagine. My time will come soon and I'll be laughing at 2015 Socreges for ever complaining.

I've had MGSV since Day 1 and am somehow only 23% done. Probably good enough to play online, though.

I can't even really complain, my wife is super awesome. She lets me play in a band, and occasionally sneak out to spend a night getting hammered with some friends.

It's not that you can't do things any more, it's just that the economy of your time becomes so much more apparent. If I spend time doing X during the week, it's going to make campaigning for Y so much harder down the road, etc.

Edit: Bought it and played the prologue. I'll go back eventually, but with Fallout 4 coming out I'm not sure when that will be.

On a scale of 1-10 how sad is it that I arranged for my son to stay with my in-laws for the two days immediately following Fallout 4's release?

Sitting at ~58% after chapter 1. I do most of the side ops but have replayed some with doing pre-op stuff beforehand (destroying generators, guard towers etc).

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Torres suspension is nice, but I wish the league would have the balls to permanently suspend scum like him. Baby steps I suppose.

I've never seen Bergevin that straight up and angry before. Seems like there might have already been a prior incident, either way I'm glad. We don't need baggage like this on the team.

So basically, before doing the trade, MTL was probably aware Kassian was in stage 1 (Bergevin indirectly confirmed it this morning when he said he already met with Kassian and ordered him to stay away from the MTL nightlife), but the public wasn't.

His morning presser makes more sense now. What a fucking idiot, I hope he gets the help he needs, but come on. This was a golden chance to start over and he couldn't have fucked it up worse. At least his salary doesn't count against the cap as long as he's suspended.

zroid

Banned
Until teams/coaches start being penalized for the dangerous acts of players, this stuff will continue. Usually the players who commit them are eminently replaceable anyway.

There needs to be a culture change where players feel like they're doing wrong by their own teams by injuring opponents.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I can name 4-5 rookies / prospects I personally know to have done coke regularly, to assume it's a minor problem throughout the league is laughable and straight up naive.

Americans do seem to love afternoon sporting events. Boo to that, I say. There's nothing worse than a small hangover at eight o'clock because you had four beers between two and five.

iLLmAtlc

Before I heard they play day games on opening day to preserve the tradition.

Either that or the American broadcasters want none of that series in primetime.

zroid

Banned
Gareth Wheeler is quickly climbing the list of absolute worst TSN fuckwits

his hockey commentary is godawful; his baseball commentary might be worse

calder

Why the fuck are the Jays games on in the afternoon? So dumb....

Because Fox Sports was like "what the fuck you told us this foreign team would never make the playoffs again, this is going to cost us a few dollars in potential revenue!" and MLB was like "easy, we have a backup plan, our schedule maker is going to take care of it".

I think Transformers: Devastation might be my GOTY.

Sorry Witcher 3,Sorry Bloodborne,Sorry MGSV.

Nostalgia is kicking into high gear. I hope we get Beast Wars Skins.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
I think Transformers: Devastation might be my GOTY.

Sorry Witcher 3,Sorry Bloodborne,Sorry MGSV.

Nostalgia is kicking into high gear. I hope we get Beast Wars Skins.

I remember watching Optimus Prime die in Transformers the Movie die at the drive-in. That's nostalgia, lol.

Gotta make Marvie proud.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
So apparently if Torres isnt on the opening day roster, his suspension wont be ticking. So if SJ sends him down to not waste a roster spot, his suspension will never count down. Aka 41 games = career.

Marvie_3

Banned
I remember watching Optimus Prime die in Transformers the Movie die at the drive-in. That's nostalgia, lol.

Gotta make Marvie proud.

You took your grandkids to that, right? I think you mentioned it during an EASHL game once.

So apparently if Torres isnt on the opening day roster, his suspension wont be ticking. So if SJ sends him down to not waste a roster spot, his suspension will never count down. Aka 41 games = career.
Awesome.

imBask

Banned
I don't care about Halo 5 and i'm mildly hyped about Fallout 4, Witcher 3 is my GOTY for sure

Undertale for surprise of the year though

if it wasn't for witcher 3, Persona 4 Dancing All Night might've been my game of the year.

MGSV was so good for the first half, but it tapers off, though unlocking some of the crazier shit rekindles it

Halo is dead to me and I refuse to buy an xbone. Fallout 4 and starcraft legacy of the void are the same day, and I took that day off of work

imBask

Banned
if it wasn't for witcher 3, Persona 4 Dancing All Night might've been my game of the year.

MGSV was so good for the first half, but it tapers off, though unlocking some of the crazier shit rekindles it

Halo is dead to me and I refuse to buy an xbone. Fallout 4 and starcraft legacy of the void are the same day, and I took that day off of work

MGS V would've been my GOTY any other year, but Witcher 3 man... it's a good year for gaming

MGS V would've been my GOTY any other year, but Witcher 3 man... it's a good year for gaming
it really is, and next year is persona 5, xcom 2, deus ex, uncharted 4, and a shitload more

and my giddy otaku side is super stoked for things like Yoru No Nai Kuni making it over next year.

Top Bottom