• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary was re-signed

Tabris

pff

a vote for harper is a vote for canucks

SGNlxaH.jpg

Fuck off with that.

Don't associate my team with that asshole. Anyone can buy a jersey.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
errr

o-STEPHEN-HARPER-570.jpg

10368932.jpg

harper-hockey-cp-5684242.jpg

o-STEPHEN-HARPER-OILERS-570.jpg

harper-jets.jpg

Oddly enough, I couldn't find any Habs-related ones (aside from him posing with fans), but I could find....

JUSTINTRUDEAU.jpg

GO HABS GO HABS

Tabris

Incase you know anyone that hasn't voted yet - tell them to get out there!

#FriendsDontLetFriendsVoteHarper

EDIT - Wrong thread

Tabris

I voted but... #FreeOnlineVoting

I would love mandatory voting along with online voting.

As well as PR voting to ensure I can vote like this:

1) Green
2) Liberals
3) NDP

So I won't split or "waste" my votes with my green party vote even though they line up with my political ideologies closer.

RC

Banned
Hopefully when I come back to Canada, Harper won't be our PM.

Also I hope I don't wind up marrying a stripper in Vegas.

Stasis

I wouldn't say salty, but surely unaware of the current state of the league in some capacity. My responses have all been to be informative instead of snarky. I hope this is how it comes off as, at least.

It's basically Quick Explains the NHL Official Thread.

But it isn't really though. Not until Don Quick makes an appearance.

I can't be bothered to post in there. Thanks for doing all the hard work!

I wouldn't say salty, but surely unaware of the current state of the league in some capacity. My responses have all been to be informative instead of snarky. I hope this is how it comes off as, at least.

It's basically Quick Explains the NHL Official Thread.

Yeah I would say your responses come off as you say they do. I just reread the thread.

My favorite bit is about the "gigantic goalie equipment"

also reason why I said salty is because he comes off as one of the "you kids get off my lawn" types

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Alright, now to see what kind of game this REALLY is. 10 of the Rangers' 15 goals on the season have come in the first period. And 3 of those remaining 5 came in that crazy game in Lumbus.

I never understood the reasoning that no dynasties = boring leagues

Someone in that thread was arguing that and I've seen it elsewhere.

Dynasties are boring as shit. Maybe it's because Minnesota has never had a dynasty outside of the WNBA (and :lol who cares about Basketball) but I don't get any pleasure from watching the Blackhawks winning it every year. Or the Habs in years' past. Or seeing the Patriots win all the time. Or whoever the fuck wins in Baseball or Basketball.

More parity = more chance for your team to win. Right? How is that a bad thing?

Man if Trudeau does win I hope that America can follow suit and change some shit here.

But honestly who am I kidding. If Hillary gets the nod she won't do shit. If the Republicans win then just kill me please. I know Bernie is circle jerked a lot but it seems like he is the only one who will really change things, or so I hope

Top Bottom