• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary was re-signed

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Two things:

1) Reminds me of

2) What are the chances that some short dude out there who kinda looks like Tyler Johnson (and explains who he is via Google) is tricking stupid randoms? Pretty decent

I'm not sure what's funnier, if it was the real Tyler Johnson or a fake.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Leafs grab Corrado and Habs grab Byron, Isles get a goalie and everyone else cleared.

Byron is confusing, must be an insurance depth forward I suppose.

Ferraro pointed out the other day that, if VAN handed dressed Corrado for the 4th game of that sweep by SJ, he wouldn't need waivers
Ouch

Razorskin

----- ------
What are the chances that some short dude out there who kinda looks like Tyler Johnson (and explains who he is via Google) is tricking stupid randoms? Pretty decent

VcAqZuI.jpg

Quick

Banned
can anyone give me $1500 for a surfacebook

thanks

x2 please. I want one too.

But seriously, I think I've given up on building my own PC. I just haven't found the right time to do it, and it just seems so much simpler to just buy one instead.

Socreges

Banned
I suspect multiple teams tried to grab Corrado and Leafs were simply the worst of them. No surprise but unfortunate.

Quick

Banned
Can you play actual games on that surface book? IE XCOM 2? If so, I might have to pick one up. I need to replace my iPad soon.

No, both him and Barberio cleared.

Seems like it's pretty powerful, but you'd need to keep it docked.

http://www.theverge.com/2015/10/6/9...ace-laptop-announced-specs-price-release-date

On the inside, the Surface Book has the latest Intel Core i5 and i7 processors, from the Skylake family. There's also an Nvidia GeForce GPU with GDDR5 memory, however that's located in the base, so you'll need to keep the display docked to tap into its power. The dock also includes two USB 3.0 ports and an SD card slot.

But seriously, I think I've given up on building my own PC. I just haven't found the right time to do it, and it just seems so much simpler to just buy one instead.

This is the best time, fall sales and new lines drive down prices. Just find a place that does assembly you'll get a ton more performance per $ building your own.

Can you play actual games on that surface book? IE XCOM 2? If so, I might have to pick one up. I need to replace my iPad soon.

No, both him and Barberio cleared.
I wont say for sure until I know the specs, but they said that as long as its docked it can use the discreet GTX GPU in the base

If said GPU is good enough, it can definitely play new games. In the demo I believe they showed it playing gears of war remastered. I'm definitely intrigued, despite having 4 gaming desktops I'm for some reason tempted to get this.

if you really want a gaming PC, build it. The first one might be tricky but its easy from there and you learn a lot that is applicable outside of just desktop hardware

BFIB

I'm gonna have to find a local bar in Philly that's willing to give me a TV so I can watch the Blues opener.

Long shot indeed.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Seems like it's pretty powerful, but you'd need to keep it docked.

http://www.theverge.com/2015/10/6/9...ace-laptop-announced-specs-price-release-date

I wont say for sure until I know the specs, but they said that as long as its docked it can use the discreet GTX GPU in the base

If said GPU is good enough, it can definitely play new games. In the demo I believe they showed it playing gears of war remastered. I'm definitely intrigued, despite having 4 gaming desktops I'm for some reason tempted to get this.
That's great, I would be using it docked to play games at home anyways. I'm intrigued, I have a garbage laptop that needs replacing as well, so I can just replace it and my iPad at the same time potentially with this.

Splatoon.

I need more of your Nintendo IDs! Played this over the weekend and got to rank 7. Haven't bought a new weapon yet because I'm too used to the default one (used that for the campaign). The bubble is so good for getting the drop on anyone.

Too bad for Corrado, but he hadn't gotten much better since 2013.

Pikma

Banned
Kari Lehtonen will watch the season opener from the bench

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
really hope this is just the beginning so we can start removing him from starters lists once and for all

Also, Alex Goligoski is our new Alternate C, I'm totally ok with that.

Reilly sent to the AHL. Makes sense. He is close but not quite there. Definitely needs the practice and adds a ton of talent to that squad.

Tyler Graovac also made the team as a third line center. Great story. 7th rounder in 2011 who has worked his ass off and developed exquisitely.

That makes two 7th round picks on the wild right now. Graovac and Haula. And our backup goalie, Darcy Kuemper, is a 6th round pick. Great value picks.

Quick

Banned
This is the best time, fall sales and new lines drive down prices. Just find a place that does assembly you'll get a ton more performance per $ building your own.

I thought about doing it with NCIX. They do custom builds and assembly.

Canada Computers would be easier, but their prices aren't as good as NCIX.

if you really want a gaming PC, build it. The first one might be tricky but its easy from there and you learn a lot that is applicable outside of just desktop hardware

I've done it (in part) before. This time, I just can't find the time to dedicate to it.

I've been looking at PC prices recently, and there's a few that aren't bad at all. The only thing that needs upgrading for every pre-built PC I've seen is the graphics card.

Building one isn't out of the cards just yet. My current build is just so old now.

I thought about doing it with NCIX. They do custom builds and assembly.

Canada Computers would be easier, but their prices aren't as good as NCIX.

I've done it (in part) before. This time, I just can't find the time to dedicate to it.

I've been looking at PC prices recently, and there's a few that aren't bad at all. The only thing that needs upgrading for every pre-built PC I've seen is the graphics card.

Building one isn't out of the cards just yet. My current build is just so old now.
GPU, and probably the PSU is complete ass, then you have to worry about the case not fitting a decent replacement gpu.

seriously though, the PSUs in prebuilt PCs are usually timebombs

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
I need more of your Nintendo IDs! Played this over the weekend and got to rank 7. Haven't bought a new weapon yet because I'm too used to the default one (used that for the campaign). The bubble is so good for getting the drop on anyone.

Too bad for Corrado, but he hadn't gotten much better since 2013.

I'm pretty sure I added you.

Top Bottom