• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary was re-signed

Foggy

CSLoM7sWsAETRek.png

gm5IkRV.gif

I haven't been looking at analytics for a while so I'm actually not sure how to figure that out, either way I would be happy (Rielly being that good/Harrington being good enough).

Them as a pair though were very effective last night based on these charts:

CSLoMpPWsAA9XaN.png

CSLoM7sWsAETRek.png

Outperformed the Subban/Markov pair but Montreal didn't really look like themselves last night.

What the hell is that bottom picture saying?

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Dan Girardi's first goal of the season comes in the game in which he passes Mark Messier for 10th place on the Rangers' all time games played. It was also his 200th NHL point.

With an assist on Girardi's goal, Emerson Etem has his first point as a Ranger.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Dan Girardi's first goal of the season comes in the game in which he passes Mark Messier for 10th place on the Rangers' all time games played. It was also his 200th NHL point.

Canucks legend Mark Messier played for the Rangers?

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
McDonagh takes a puck to the face (again) and heads to the locker room, but his face is credited with the secondary assist as Brassard makes it 4-1.

Goalie change for Calgary.

Just saw that boarding penalty buff took, kicking a dude when he's down, really starting to dislike the guy.

He's a good player, but at the same time he can do the stupidest shit sometimes (see the four game suspension he got near the end of last season).

Watching the highlights from the Jets game now. Seems like it was an intense game. Glad we got the win.

That's sort of an awkward stat since messier definitely had a life outside the rangers. I think it's nurse shocking that no one stays with your team with his long it's been around.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
That's sort of an awkward stat since messier definitely had a life outside the rangers. I think it's nurse shocking that no one stays with your team with his long it's been around.

This was game 769 for Girardi. It's less a result of other players not being around for as long and more a factor of just how successful the Rangers have been during this run with Girardi back there, as that number is regular season and playoffs combined.

First place is Brian Leetch with 1211 games.

Top Bottom