• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary was re-signed

Been gone, need to catch up.

October 24th - Arizona 4 Ottawa 1

fxidxLt.gif

October 26th - Arizona 4 Toronto 3

fxidxLt.gif

and lol

Since the Coyotes played no other games recently think I'm all caught up.

No Canadian team in the West has more points than the Coyotes. Only answer is to move all the teams south of the border where they can have a chance to win.

HH fans...

It's up! Ancient Persia! Excellent

Fantastic news!

No Canadian team in the West has more points than the Coyotes. Only answer is to move all the teams south of the border where they can have a chance to win.

Actually you're wrong (technically speaking). Both the Jets and Canucks are ahead of the Yotes in the standings due to having played less games.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Semin? Lmao I never thought it would happen. I give him 15 games before Therrien benches him. What an amazing deal though, nothing to lose here. I love it, if he could develop some chemistry with AGally at centre, it could be great.

Therrien beat me by 5 games, son of a bitch

Chris R

Austin people complaining about traffic should visit Dallas.

Fuck.

Vancouver better win tonight, should have brought avs gear with me but I don't have any :(

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Does anyone else that's on one of the old, limited 6gb data plans for 60.- CAD from Rogers CONSTANTLY get harassed by them to change the plan to "a new plan with everything you already have for only 40 dollars more per month"?

:lol

no, fuck you Rogers, I'm keeping my plan.

TUSR

Banned
Does anyone else that's on one of the old, limited 6gb data plans for 60.- CAD from Rogers CONSTANTLY get harassed by them to change the plan to "a new plan with everything you already have for only 40 dollars more per month"?

Telus does the same shit to me, trying to get you off grandfathered plans.

For the same price per month you lose 5GB of data!

What? No.

Quick

Banned

I do, yes. The only mail I get from them is telling me to change it to the Share Everything plan. Same thing via email once in a while.

I was looking to get the iPhone 6 last year, and was told I couldn't upgrade unless I got rid of my 6GB data plan. I bought it unlocked instead, lol.

I also wanted to change something on my plan, and was told I couldn't do anything until I changed my data plan. Now that was annoying.

I get people wanting to keep their old plans for cell phones because obviously they are better and shit.. but am I like the only person who doesn't use much data?

Like I use less than 1GB a month since I am always connected to wifi where I go or at least I try to. But how the hell do people use so much data??

Quick

Banned
I get people wanting to keep their old plans for cell phones because obviously they are better and shit.. but am I like the only person who doesn't use much data?

Like I use less than 1GB a month since I am always connected to wifi where I go or at least I try to. But how the hell do people use so much data??

I had a 1GB data plan. I was able to manage, no problem. I hooked up to a wi-fi network whenever possible (which is pretty much everywhere).

Once I got the 6GB plan, though. I didn't have to be conscious of exceeding the cap and could pretty much use my phone, worry-free. Not to say I've never gone over (did this a couple of times), but it's nice to have a huge cushion.

I had a 1GB data plan. I was able to manage, no problem.

Once I got the 6GB plan, though. I didn't have to be conscious of exceeding the cap and could pretty much use my phone, worry-free. Not to say I've never gone over (did this a couple of times), but it's nice to have a huge cushion.

I mean I know my cap is around 6gb but when it was low I was never worried either.

Smiley90

I do, yes. The only mail I get from them is telling me to change it to the Share Everything plan. Same thing via email once in a while.

I was looking to get the iPhone 6 last year, and was told I couldn't upgrade unless I got rid of my 6GB data plan. I bought it unlocked instead, lol.

I also wanted to change something on my plan, and was told I couldn't do anything until I changed my data plan. Now that was annoying.

haha I literally did the exact same thing.

I COULD manage with 1gb of data, but there's something very convenient about being able to watch hockey, netflix, youtube, whatever without having to ever worry about data caps. and hockeystreams on iPhone works perfect.

also speaking of data and stuff does anyone know why the app for NHL doesn't let you watch live games even though I have GCL?? I thought one of the things was that you can watch it on android and it even says it does but it only gives me the option to buy or is there now a separate app or some shit?

Quick

Banned
I have Spotify premium, so I could just save my music for offline, but then I'd end up wanting to listen to a playlist or album I didn't save while I'm using my data.

Netflix is a bit of a hog, so I don't use it while on data, but I am on YouTube.

Man, is this what Tabris feels like? I feel like I have the white guy downtown apartment of data plans.

Foggy

also speaking of data and stuff does anyone know why the app for NHL doesn't let you watch live games even though I have GCL?? I thought one of the things was that you can watch it on android and it even says it does but it only gives me the option to buy or is there now a separate app or some shit?

You probably need to log into it. Or maybe even uninstall and reinstall (I had to do that with Spotify). Works peachy for me.

Smiley90

Are you trying to watch a blackout game?

I have Spotify premium, so I could just save my music for offline, but then I'd end up wanting to listen to a playlist or album I didn't save while I'm using my data.

Netflix is a bit of a hog, so I don't use it while on data, but I am on YouTube.

Man, is this what Tabris feels like? I feel like I have the white guy downtown apartment of data plans.

Hey, I still don't have cable, so AT LEAST I have a data plan!

Also wasn't Tabris Asian? I could've sworn.

Actually you're wrong (technically speaking). Both the Jets and Canucks are ahead of the Yotes in the standings due to having played less games.

Technically no Canadian team in the west has more points. This is truth!

Arizona - 11 points
Vancouver - 11
Winnipeg - 11

I said nothing about standings placements. Always with the excuses.

Bringing truthfacts to the masses! Las Vegas Jets, San Diego Canucks, Albuquerque Oilers, Boise Flames. You know, the way things should be.

Are you trying to watch a blackout game?

Hey, I still don't have cable, so AT LEAST I have a data plan!

Also wasn't Tabris Asian? I could've sworn.

Ugh, he's Asian and likes Peyton Manning.

I'm Asian and like Peyton Manning.

I like Ryan Kesler and the Ducks though.
Hopefully I don't come off as entitled.
tNAwuji.jpg

Bringing truthfacts to the masses! Las Vegas Jets, San Diego Canucks, Albuquerque Oilers, Boise Flames. You know, the way things should be.

i still don't get why the NHL wants to actually bring a franchise to Las Vegas... so stupid.

Just add one in Portland and Seattle. They make a whole lot more sense than Vegas. Hell Salt Lake City would too. Give the mormons some hockey!

I can't believe Vinny is actual playing tonight...

and it is pretty awesome how diverse NHLgaf is btw. Since hockey isn't the most diverse sport out there

Hockey in LA has a more diverse crowd than Baseball. Dodgers games are pretty much all whites and Hispanics unless Ryu is pitching. When I go to Kings games I see a mixture of everyone but black dudes.

What we should talk about is the amount of hot women that love hockey.

I'm probably the whitest guy here. Scottish and English. If I take my shirt off on a sunny day I could blind you. Of course I wouldn't do that though, my pale skin burns so fast you'd think I was a vampire.

I have gotten whiter. I used to be able to tan but now I don't nearly as much I just burn as well then peel...

The peeling is so gross yet so satisfying

Edit: Also I have no hope for gaf... There is yet another hygiene/shower thread in OT. At least people seem to be more clean in this one

Top Bottom