• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary was re-signed

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Got laid off today....good times, not really! Really wish i would have won the last lotto 6/49
Sorry to hear that. Hope you get back on your feet soon. :/
My damn place cut 300 jobs two days ago. They gave them all very good packages and some people wanted to leave in some places but many did not.

Still....lot of good people got let go.

Quick

Banned
Arcobello is expected to go on waivers today.

@FriedgeHNIC said:
Sounds like TOR is expected to put Mark Arcobello on waivers today. We'll see at noon.

Good job Toronto, getting rid of your most competent GM.

do-not-want.jpg

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I got them through the New England Revolution, so they'll probably be a little cheaper than normal, but $279 for a pair of tickets in the 300s.

Wonder what the view is going to be like from up there. Wish I could go just for the experience, I don't even have my passport though.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
Thanks.

Thats sounds terrible too....i have a similar situation, my Dad recently developed aggressive ahlzimers which is awful. My family is back in Saskatchewan so I havent been able to see him yet.

Sorry to hear about your dad. Ahlzimer's is terrible.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Everything is happening!

MLSE names Michael Friisdahl as president, replacing Tim Leiweke.

He was the CEO of Air Canada.

Yawnier

Banned
I called this a few days ago. Rich Clune will make a good tank commander. This also opens a spot on the marlies for one of the ECHL guys who are too good for that league (if arco gets claimed that is).

calder

I like AA, but other than this year he didn't exactly do a great job with the Jays. Decent overall at best, I'm sure there's 50 other guys out there who would make good replacements.

Now *Gibby* I love. I'd hate for a new GM to get rid of Gibbons. :(

I like AA, but other than this year he didn't exactly do a great job with the Jays. Decent overall at best, I'm sure there's 50 other guys out there who would make good replacements.

Now *Gibby* I love. I'd hate for a new GM to get rid of Gibbons. :(

I'm going to make a MLB offseason thread

calder

I'm going to make a MLB offseason thread

As always, the NHL thread is the de facto alternate Jays-GAF thread. Who wants to post in the MLB threads? Bunch of yankee fans - and worse*! - in there. :|

*only thing worse is Yankee fans and Red Sox fans posting at the same time

As always, the NHL thread is the de facto alternate Jays-GAF thread. Who wants to post in the MLB threads? Bunch of yankee fans - and worse*! - in there. :|

*only thing worse is Yankee fans and Red Sox fans posting at the same time

I guess.

I'm going to be sad if we lose Gibbons too.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
AV went back to the drawing board and the lines that we already knew worked in the first place and were just having a slow start, so the Rangers lineup looks a little more normal now at practice.

Nash-Brassard-Zuccarello
Kreider-Stepan-Fast
Miller-Hayes-Lindberg
Etem-Stoll-Moore

Viktor Stalberg is back and practicing with the full team, but he's skating as an extra with Dylan McIlrath.

Also, Derek Stepan had missed Tuesday's practice for the birth of his son. Obviously he's back.

Oh yeah, and this happened yesterday:

sJ2lmSd.jpg

That's Keith Yandle and Kevin Hayes with Brassard.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Sounds like this is the most important news from practice:
Jim Cerny ‏@JimCerny 19m 19 minutes ago

Freshly shaved Kevin Klein out on the ice...looks like a little kid
Pat Leonard ‏@PLeonardNYDN 5m 5 minutes ago

D-man Kevin "Benjamin Button" Klein completely unrecognizable after haircut, beard shave #NYR #fallbreak

Pikma

Banned
Stars lines this morning:

Benn-Eakin-Faksa
Nichushkin-Spezza-Sharp
Roussel-Fiddler-Sceviour
Janmark-Seguin-Hemsky

Notice anything weird?

Pikma

Banned
No Lehtonen tonight!

Woooooooooooo!

Don't care if we lose the game, not having to watch him shit the bed is already a win for me!

Top Bottom