• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary was re-signed

Yawnier

Banned
Kadri's Cowboys - 2015/2016

JVR - Stammer - Perry
Palat - Johansen - MacKinnon
Forsberg/Saad

Josi - OEL
Leddy - Rielly
Dumba (drafted by accident god damnit)

Rinne - Mason - Anderson

If anything kills me it will be my fairly young D, and/or a few players who go through a sophomore slump, imo

Kadri's Cowboys - 2015/2016

JVR - Stammer - Perry
Palat - Johansen - MacKinnon
Forsberg/Saad

Josi - OEL
Leddy - Rielly
Dumba (drafted by accident god damnit)

Rinne - Mason - Anderson

If anything kills me it will be my fairly young D, and/or a few players who go through a sophomore slump, imo

By about game #5 he'll start getting powerplay time and by #10 he'll be on the top unit I'm guessing.

There's a decent chance he outscores Reilly. Maybe Leddy. Maybe.

Yawnier

Banned
By about game #5 he'll start getting powerplay time and by #10 he'll be on the top unit I'm guessing.

There's a decent chance he outscores Reilly. Maybe Leddy. Maybe.

I saw some wild fans saying they think he could realistically get 40 points this season. I actually don't hate this accidental pick, but I'll keep my eye on him

Stoll's Black Market 2015-2016

Steen-Pavelski-Voracek
Hudler-Tyler Johnson-Gaborik
Loui Eriksson-Craig Smith-Franzen
Tyler Ennis-Brandon Pirri

Vatanen-Brodie(damnit brodie stop being injured)
Muzzin-E.Johnson

Price
Jake Allen

Pikma

Banned
Looks like Seguin wrecked the shit out of the fair today

IMG_20151006_214212.jpg

For Canucks fans, has Virtanen really looked good in camp? Showing his offense and hitting everything?

I may drop someone to pick him up since he's going to be in the starting lineup.

iLLmAtlc

He's trending to be a healthy scratch first game.

unless your league is super deep i find adding players fresh out of junior is almost never worth it. even guys like tavares and stamkos got like 40-50 points. there are probably less riskier options elsewhere.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
For Canucks fans, has Virtanen really looked good in camp? Showing his offense and hitting everything?

I may drop someone to pick him up since he's going to be in the starting lineup.

He's been good, but Horvat will be better if your league is deep enough for sth like that.

Montresor

For Toronto, is this is the first season in five years in which the strategy on opening day was overwhelmingly NOT to make the playoffs?

It feels weird. Then I remember that in all the previous years we start off well and always end up collapsing and I feel better about what Toronto's doing now.

imBask

Banned
For Toronto, is this is the first season in five years in which the strategy on opening day was overwhelmingly NOT to make the playoffs?

It feels weird. Then I remember that in all the previous years we start off well and always end up collapsing and I feel better about what Toronto's doing now.

oh you know how it is, you'll win 2-3 in a row and you guys will go nuts and plan the parade

Top Bottom