• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary was re-signed

Merguson

Banned
Jeremy Jacobs, Bruins owner.

I'm confused by Rafa's post. Is he referring to Jacobs saying there's no desire for expansion?

I'm pretty sure he is.

But we're talking at least $1 billion US dollars in revenue from expansion alone. Hard to say no to that.

Foggy

Lake Erie Monsters are wrecking the Sabres 5-0, shots 21-7 in favor Jackets and nearing get the end of the 2nd. Hot damn.

Gaunce and Kenins sent to Utica.

26 players left (opening roster is 23), including:

Virtanen
McCann
Hutton
Biega
Cracknell

Likely that Hutton (too many waiver-eligible defencemen), Biega, and Cracknell get sent down, and Virtanen and McCann get their 9 games.

Sedin-Sedin-Vrbata
Virtanen-Horvat-Baertschi
Burrows-Sutter-Hansen
Prust-Vey-Dorsett
McCann

Edler-Tanev
Hamhuis-Weber
Bartkowski-Sbisa
Corrado

Miller
Markstrom

When Higgins comes back one of Virtanen or McCann will be sent back to junior.

Socreges

Banned
3 days in February, 5 days in May, I'm looking for jobs starting January 1st (or well, as soon as possible starting that day)
That's nothing, dude. Just make sure you're transparent during negotiations, as people have said.

I thought you were talking about taking 2 weeks a month after starting or something.

Foggy

bGRWX4s.gif

Stasis

Still kinda shocked (but happy) McIlrath won the 7th spot...

No idea what's going on with the trades they're exploring, according to rumor. Trading away Stoll/Moore in order to keep Glass would be... interesitng. =/

Hope both Megna and Diaz make it tomorrow but I have a feeling we'll lose one or both. Can't have it all.

Foggy

Ok yeah, the story of Buffalo this season is going to be very suspect defense and goaltending. Still all things told, not a bad showing by the AHL Jackets.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I hope Yoda comes out of his troll cave for the home opener against the Canucks, the Flames salt in last years playoffs was some of the best we've had in years.

Cleary and Larkin were talking on the bench and Larkin gave Cleary a high five at the end of the game..... Not like this, DON'T YOU RUIN OUR YOUNG STARS CLEARY!!!

I wish I was a Habs fan. Now that the Jays showed me what it's like cheering for a competitive team, I never want to go back.

:lol

I had the same thought when I realised the season was about start. Even the Canucks are going to be shit.

We have the Raptors tho!

calder

I wish I was a Habs fan. Now that the Jays showed me what it's like cheering for a competitive team, I never want to go back.

Jets were good last year, but cheering for the Jays since the all star break has been crazy. I compared it at work to cheering for the Jets if they scored an average of 5 goals a game and won - easily won! - 80% of the time. For a few weeks it really was like having the Canadian Olympic team in a pro league just crushing.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Still kinda shocked (but happy) McIlrath won the 7th spot...

No idea what's going on with the trades they're exploring, according to rumor. Trading away Stoll/Moore in order to keep Glass would be... interesitng. =/

Hope both Megna and Diaz make it tomorrow but I have a feeling we'll lose one or both. Can't have it all.

I think the forward situation mostly arises from the uncertainty of exactly what Etem will bring. Which was...not very much in preseason.

Being a Habs and Jays fan is a good life right now

Don't worry I'm Raptors fan too. I want those guys to do amazing like the Jays right now

Red_Man

Which fan base will be the first to start the off season thread? If Phoenix had any fans I would say them, otherwise I'll go with the Canucks.

Quick

Banned
I saw The Martian earlier. Highly recommended, but excuse the humour if almost-dad humour triggers you.

Dat Jessica Chastain.

giphy.gif

Do what I did after my patience wore thin with the Oilers. I started rooting for Winnipeg when they came back and I haven't looked back. If nothing else, the team has been competitive unlike the Loliers.

Which fan base will be the first to start the off season thread? If Phoenix had any fans I would say them, otherwise I'll go with the Canucks.

I'm going to bet that it will likely be the Leafs.

Red_Man

Avs-Gafs constant pessimism towards their own team is sincerely hilarious to me.

Top Bottom