• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary was re-signed

tumblr_m3e32uTya51qli1dto1_r1_500.gif

Acid08

Banned
Decent period, both teams seemed to just be feeling each other out. DeBoner seems to want the fourth line out there a lot.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
AV before game: Glass is in because Fast is a little banged up, not because Columbus plays physically

AV after game: Glass was in because Columbus plays physically

This Coyote team.... It's taking shots, it has blueline presence, Mike Smith is playing great. These two games have been more fun to watch than I had the whole season last year. They could still end up dead last but the team is fun to watch.

And oh, hard to see any empty seats, unlike jersey and Brooklyn earlier this week...of course that will change next game but still. Warms the loins. Fuck the Penguins.

zroid

Banned
The coyotes are looking legit

They got a few decent weapons in their top six now.

I never thought they would bring Domi and Duclair up already

guess it's not going to have any effect on their ELCs so they don't care

I'm getting kind of worried about the Pens tbh... we really need them to make the playoffs for that draft pick lol. Fucking Kessel trade was so shitty ffs.

Xeteh

I'm running on around 3 hours of sleep so I wouldn't be surprised if I fell asleep and woke up tomorrow to find out I hallucinated this game.

Acid08

Banned
I'm getting kind of worried about the Pens tbh... we really need them to make the playoffs for that draft pick lol. Fucking Kessel trade was so shitty ffs.
I'm honestly a bit surprised how many ~experts~ seemed high on them in all the predictions.

Top Bottom