• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT2| The Teemu Selanne Sweepstakes

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
You have the reigning Norris winner and you don't put him on the 1st PK unit /Therriencoaching

Cake Boss

Banned
i1IS1csu23M79.gif

THATS MY PURSE! I DONT KNOW YOU!!

Kessel kind of does look like Bobby Hill.

Sean Simpsons is a fuckwad, guy randomly makes up shit on players, last year he was all over Anderson, Weircioch, Turris and Zibenejad. All of them had great seasons. This year it seems hes all over Conacher, Ryan, McArthur over 2 pre season games.

Lets make a joke and laugh at my own joke for 10 min straight on local radio.

Isn't the highlight of his career helping the Leafs trade Rask for Raycroft? lol

At least Ryan owned him on Twitter. So awesome.

When will TSN take over?

Red_Man

Bournival should be on this team instead of Moen on October 1st, too bad Bergevin can't dump Moen in a river somewhere.

Red_Man

Wolverine! He's been on a mission all preaseason, if he can carry this into the regular season he'll be a machine.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Crosby trying to cross-check people on the way to the bench, he clearly saw the Leafs-Sabres game.

Smiley90

I wish the characters in GTA actualy kept the fucking clothes I give them instead of constantly changing whenever I switch characters.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Marc Staal batting a puck out of mid-air is maybe the most exciting piece of news in this whole pre-season for the Rangers.

I wish the characters in GTA actualy kept the fucking clothes I give them instead of constantly changing whenever I switch characters.

I like it in a sense that it feels like the characters are always active and doing stuff, I hate it that I have to change their outfit though every time which means going to a safehouse.

I also just switched over to Trevor and he was throwing a black guy of a bridge... racist!

Red_Man

Gallagher to the dressing room, hopefully it's not serious...

Edit: he's back already thankfully

I like it in a sense that it feels like the characters are always active and doing stuff, I hate it that I have to change their outfit though every time which means going to a safehouse.

I also just switched over to Trevor and he was throwing a black guy of a bridge... racist!

I've also seen this, I love the drop-ins

Montresor

I was on a mission where Michael was in trouble high up on the xxx'th floor of a skyscraper. Then
I switch to Franklin who happens to be on the roof of a skyscraper across the street with a high-powered sniper rifle. I proceed to snipe everyone and save Michael's ass.
And then the awesome trance music from the opening heist kicked in. It was beautiful. That mission really highlighted just how neat Rockstar's three-character design has turned our.

Smiley90

I woke up drunk in an alley as Trevor :lol

Cake Boss

Banned
I asked this in the GTA thread but that thing is too big and got no response.

When you are about to switch characters, there is usually a number on them, what does it mean? # of missions available for that character?

Smiley90

I asked this in the GTA thread but that thing is too big and got no response.

When you are about to switch characters, there is usually a number on them, what does it mean? # of missions available for that character?

yep.

Mhmmm, Hansen starting on the first line with the Sedins? Odd.

Sestito-Horvat-Gaunce

Poor Horvat&Gaunce. They get stuck on the 4th line with Sestito. :lol Shinkaruk with Richardson and Santorelli, two nominal 4th liners. also not much sense... weird.

Top Bottom