• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT2| The Teemu Selanne Sweepstakes

Quick

Banned
I'm with Hell.

Eh, all I can say is I've had some dealings with them. The company can go fuck themselves.

Silver is nice...I'll see if I can't get get it too, but it really depends on what I can get from retentions and from the other providers.

Bell is shit. Period. I had a rep at another store (T-Booth) try and convince me to jump to Bell because they had a lot of 5ses, and I just told him I'd wait.

I've had numerous dealings with Bell. I know the feels.

Im having a HUGE issue getting LTE in Victoria. My campus and where I live are LTE dead zones. Telus has a building like 400m down the road from me too.

But when I do get LTE, stationary ive been getting over 50Mbps DL, and 18Mbps UL

I'm in Toronto. You'd think LTE coverage would be great. I'm talking to someone right now. Hopefully it isn't a phone issue or something.

No, I would say iPhone is closer to simp/beta status. People keep coming back to the same thing over and over again. That sounds like a simp to me.

schoompy f2 pls

#TimeToSimp

TUSR

Banned
Is Phaneuf even on this team anymore?

Also, really random, but I find this GIF funny for some reason

KRlcQij.gif

quoting this "funny"
creepy
GIF

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Gardiner is playing well, but he needs support. I wonder if they're tired or just warming up cause the end of the 1st seemed a bit better than the first 18 minutes.

cube444

I love how it's only the preseason and Forza's already posting like a belittling tool.

This season should be fun.

When's the league going to decide for/against hybrid icing for the regular season? That's just on trial during preseason, right?

I'm pretty sure Heretic was being sarcastic, Forza.

*shrugs*

Cake Boss

Banned
Wait did that Leafs announcers say that Boro's pass was Brett Favre like pass?
He also said that Gardiner was Paul Coffey earlier.

Now I see where Leaf fans get their shit.

No, I would say iPhone is closer to simp/beta status. People keep coming back to the same thing over and over again. That sounds like a simp to me.

And Windows Phone is the "Look at me I'm a rebel, to hell with Apple and Google I'm going with Microsoft,check out my hipster Nokia and the only 5 apps ever written for the platform!"

"While you're at it let me show you my Surface RT, Surface Pro, Kin, Zune and my XB1 preorder!"

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
And Windows Phone is the "Look at me I'm a rebel, to hell with Apple and Google I'm going with Microsoft,check out my hipster Nokia and the only 5 apps ever written for the platform!"

"While you're at it let me show you my Surface RT, Surface Pro, Kin, Zune and my XB1 preorder!"

lol, hipster that's rich.

I think all the platforms have their benefits and strengths (and I have used then all), I just prefer WP. There are something's it does better than the competitor's.

I think all the platforms have their benefits and strengths (and I have used then all), I just prefer WP. There are something's it does better than the competitor's.

Heh I'm being sarcastic. But I've seen too many people act like they're smarter than everyone else because they hitched their wagon to the less popular platform, while the rest of us suffer along on our inferior iPhones and Android devices.

Delryk

GAF dont like it cuz its MS. Lol. I changed my S2 for a WP and the wife got the S3 awhile back. Shes always on my phone except for Wattpad app she uses on android that they wont make for WP. so for me, having both is the best bet. But i do like WP better overall..

jaybeeze

Torts confirms: Higgins, Bieksa, Garrison out, Hamhuis, Corrado, Hamill in.

I'd prefer to keep one of our more stronger lines last night together against a full Sharks lineup but whatever.

Top Bottom