• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT2| The Teemu Selanne Sweepstakes

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Staal has scored from around the crease, near the blue line, and just now had a great chance from the slot. Can he please talk to some of the forwards about getting into scoring positions?

Kreider's going to have to put in a hell of an effort to redeem this start to the game.

Curufinwe

Laviolette should be humiliated by the way the NJ coach owns him. Preseason, regular season and playoffs.

He should have been fired in April.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Nice game characterized by bad giveaways.

Still, well played. Need to work on communication cause Phaneuf and Gardiner did not work well together.

And Windows Phone is the "Look at me I'm a rebel, to hell with Apple and Google I'm going with Microsoft,check out my hipster Nokia and the only 5 apps ever written for the platform!"

"While you're at it let me show you my Surface RT, Surface Pro, Kin, Zune and my XB1 preorder!"

You obviously are unfamiliar with how great the Surface Pro is, therefore your argument is irrelevant.

Cake Boss

Banned
AHL players and prospects trying to earn a spot >>>> established players already making millions with nothing to prove in a meaningless exhibition game.

Shocking.

Weirdcock looking pretty snazzy though, dem passes, might be the 2nd best passer in the league (behind Kadri of course)

Also, Dabossta and Petersson looking pretty good, like Stoner too. Smith bought a new GPS and discovered what the back of the net looked like.

Ceci needs a year in bingo with Luke Richardson
There were some classic Uh Oh Joe Corvo moments in that game.

Pochacco

asking dangerous questions
Any of you guys pay for www.hockeystreams.com?

I'm thinking of getting it. It's $70 for 6 months or $110 for 12 months.
I had NHL GameCenter last year and it was pretty great except for the blackouts. hockeystreams.com has no blackouts and is cheaper, but seems shadier..

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Any of you guys pay for www.hockeystreams.com?

I'm thinking of getting it. It's $70 for 6 months or $110 for 12 months.
I had NHL GameCenter last year and it was pretty great except for the blackouts. hockeystreams.com has no blackouts and is cheaper, but seems shadier..
It's cool in the shade ;)

It works on my Nexus 4 but I can't maximize the player for some reason. Still, no blackouts, cheap, streams remarkably well, and very few hiccups.

The HQ steam isn't going to be winning awards for image quality, but it is blazingly fast and aside from the occasional hanging that you can fix by reloading, it's fantastic.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
It's cool in the shade ;)

It works on my Nexus 4 but I can't maximize the player for some reason. Still, no blackouts, cheap, streams remarkably well, and very few hiccups.

The HQ steam isn't going to be winning awards for image quality, but it is blazingly fast and aside from the occasional hanging that you can fix by reloading, it's fantastic.

What? It looks amazing over here. And 60fps too. Looks better than the GCL feed even, I'd argue.

Smiley90

Mr. Strawberry Jam, godfuckingdamnit Trevor :lol

Burrows back with the Sedins for the game, mhmm...

Shinkaruk-Kesler-Hansen - awww yiss
Sestito-Hamill-Gaunce aka "we're so sorry about this, but your game's gonna suck Brandon"
Santorell-Horvat-Richardson - high hopes for this line tonight.

Smiley90

So... uh... these Canucks are pretty good.

WEBER, YOU'RE OFF THE CASE.

ALBERTS, YOU GET THE FUCK RIGHT OFF TOO

dem

Man.. Nurse is awesome. I figured this kid was going to be much more of a project than he is.

He will be on the team next year guaranteed.

On the other hand.. Jason Labarbera looks like he's drunk.

Top Bottom