• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT2| The Teemu Selanne Sweepstakes

Stasis

Sounds like Ranger cuts are coming today. I'm really hoping that most of the real lineup gets to play the next two games together. All the games thus far have been mainly about evaluating individual skill. Time to see how the real team functions.

This. And I'd really like Step to get a game in. Preferably against Van, but hey.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Beaulieu is playing tonight for the Habs, who are basically icing an AHL roster.

Potential Lines

Gallagher - Eller - Galchenyuk
Moen - Bournival - White
Holland - St-Pierre - Thomas
Tarnasky - Dumont - Blunden

Tinordi - Pateryn
Diaz - Beaulieu
Nygren - Dietz

Budaj

LOL

TUSR

Banned
My differential equations teacher just compared being suspended in the preseason to being forced to eat cup cakes.

Poor Kessel

Quick

Banned
My differential equations teacher just compared being suspended in the preseason to being forced to eat cup cakes.

Poor Kessel

santiago1t2oxv.gif

Cats sign John Madden as a scout. Also Thomas was seen after practice with Tallon and a PR guy, likely will sign today or early tommorrow. Trocheck and Mottau also assigned to SA.

TUSR

Banned
I'm only concerned with the performance of SteamOS vs W7/8.

Going to poke around gaming side and try and not get banned.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Potential Lines

Gallagher - Eller - Galchenyuk
Moen - Bournival - White
Holland - St-Pierre - Thomas
Tarnasky - Dumont - Blunden

Tinordi - Pateryn
Diaz - Beaulieu
Nygren - Dietz

Budaj

LOL
Jesus, this will be a clusterfuck. Murray said he doesn't think he'll be ready for the first so that basically guarantees Tinordi starts in Montreal.

Also, Lack looks like he's on X or something.
He knows Lu's job will be his

So it's the same as 4?

I guess, it comes off as more noticeable since the game is better looking and more ambitious in scope. Would like to see a next gen version of this game, I would guess they are making one and that's why there is no PC version yet as those should be similar. Then people are going to think their useless online petitions worked.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Jesus, this will be a clusterfuck. Murray said he doesn't think he'll be ready for the first so that basically guarantees Tinordi starts in Montreal.

He knows Lu's job will be his

Tinordi can actually hit people before they pass the puck, I'd rather he played regardless.

Red_Man

Tinordi can actually hit people before they pass the puck, I'd rather he played regardless.
Same, but I don't think they'll sit Murray when they want MOAR SIZE, if anything it will probably be Boullion sitting for Tinner. Beaulieu's time should come next season as long as he doesn't beat up any hookers before then.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Rangers cuts ahoy. Most expected but a couple interesting choices.

Goal (1): Cam Talbot

Defense (4): Tommy Hughes, Aaron Johnson, Dylan McIlrath, Danny Syvret

Forward (4): Micheal Haley, Michael Kantor, Danny Kristo, Andrew Yogan

All assigned to the Hartford Wolf Pack.

Red_Man

Kristo sent down to the AHL, Fleeced!

Not really, but it is weird he was sent down, he's already 23, he should be ready by now.

belvedere

Junior Butler
More Frank action tonight, let's see if he can fill that sudden Perron void.

Tonight’s lineup:

Alexander Steen-David Backes-T.J. Oshie

Jaden Schwartz-Vladimir Sobotka-Dmitrij Jaskin

Magnus Paajarvi-Patrik Berglund-Vladmir Tarasenko

Chris Porter-Maxim Lapierre-Ryan Reaves

Defensemen

Jay Bouwmeester-Alex Pietrangelo

Barret Jackman-Kevin Shattenkirk

Ryan Whitney-Ian Cole

Goalies

Jaroslav Halak

Brian Elliott