• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT2| The Teemu Selanne Sweepstakes

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
At least Mr Strawberry Jam died a noble death. Johnny K on the other hand. :lol

I love how Trevor is like: My super hero statue meant more to me than Johnny K meant to anybody.

Haven't encountered Johnny K yet. But Trevor is by far the best Character, including his retarded friend and Canadian heritage.

Minor golf/trevor spoiler:
If you take him golfing he says he was on the Canadian U19 national golf team :rofl

Marvie_3

Banned
At least Mr Strawberry Jam died a noble death. Johnny K on the other hand. :lol

I love how Trevor is like: My super hero statue meant more to me than Johnny K meant to anybody.

I don't think I've gotten to these parts, so can we not spoil things please, even if it's something minor?

Montresor

I don't think I've gotten to these parts, so can we not spoil things please, even if it's something minor?

Alright sorry about that. Ill shut up about strawberry jam but that johnny k bit is from
the first Trevor cutscene
. Ill be sure to have spoiler tags even for minor stuff going forward.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
They're making more cuts tonight, which is the only reason I can come up with as to why Moens playing so much, seeing as they want to see Bournival play a lot.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.

I figured mentioning Mr Strawberry Jam was okay since it literally doesn't show up at all before the event and the name itself gives no indication of what it's about. The rest I put in spoilers, despite being crazy minor.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Finally get to watch a Wings preseason game and they look shitty, go figure. Though to be fair, it's like the full Pens line up vs the B team for the Wings.

@hfialkov: TSN reports Panthers deal $250 million and Thomas waiting for new owners before he signs. #flapanthers

Like I said. Also price will be 250 millions, which could be a steal of a price in the longer once the state approves gambling.

Acid08

Banned
578664_10151749922602669_236460648_n.jpg

I hope they sell these wigs in the Sharks Store.

Finally get to watch a Wings preseason game and they look shitty, go figure. Though to be fair, it's like the full Pens line up vs the B team for the Wings.

Yeah, pretty much going how I expected with the lineup match. I have to say, Weiss needs to show me something, so far he has really not done anything this pre-season.

Top Bottom