• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT2| The Teemu Selanne Sweepstakes

Acid08

Banned
Just so it's posted at some point: Wall of Shame/Pride for the old thread:

tasuFji.jpg
Dat 100+ post difference between me and Quick :lol

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
2011 was a good year. The Bruins won the Cup, and I was the top poster of the playoff thread, my life's greatest achievement.

It's a fat guy with a neckbeard walking through the woods, high on LSD, with a Nerf crossbow trying to shoot Magic: The Gathering cards hanging from a suspended fishing line from each branch of each tree.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I succeed where the Habs fail in being 1st for anything hockey related. Hopefully this brings good karma for the upcoming season.

Socreges

Banned
Kinda sad that no one's signed Malhotra yet. He wants to prove that he can still play, but no one seems to be buying it. Wish he'd just retire then.

Kinda sad that no one's signed Malhotra yet. He wants to prove that he can still play, but no one seems to be buying it. Wish he'd just retire then.

I'm happy for that actually. He's a hit away from turning into a Pronger, Gillis shut him down for a reason and I'm glad other GMs are respecting that decision. Malhotra's easily got the talent to work behind the bench in hockey and he can probably make a long career out of it.

TUSR

Banned
I'm happy for that actually. He's a hit away from turning into a Pronger, Gillis shut him down for a reason and I'm glad other GMs are respecting that decision. Malhotra's easily got the talent to work behind the bench in hockey and he can probably make a long career out of it.

hes a hit from being a Pronger?

hes already a cyclops

TUSR

Banned
At least he doesn't have concussion symptons. Malhotra is still capable of living a full life, Chris Pronger... not so much.

I remember reading a story about Pronger and his daily life. Pretty fucked up and sad.

Default theme GAF, RIP eyes.

ShaneB

So happy its back, the original is one of the funniest shows ever.

The new episodes are hilarious too. Except for the guests and the hashtags. Fuck that. But I guess that`s the price we pay for having it back at all.

I'm glad as hell it's back too, but yeah, cut down on the celeb guest nonsense and hashtags and it's back to being gold. The sideways skit was one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

irbMGANDFUEqo.gif

I'm glad as hell it's back too, but yeah, cut down on the celeb guest nonsense and hashtags and it's back to being gold. The sideways skit was one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

irbMGANDFUEqo.gif

Sideways was funny the first time, but they keep doing the same thing with it. Next week has a Paranormal Activity part, I wonder how that will go?

Too many skits from the Drew Carey years they haven't used yet.

Host has nothing on Drew simply because there isn't enough banter back and forth with all the commercial breaks and guest introductions.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Sony fans are definitely the most obnoxious fanbase on GAF right now. It used to be Nintendo fans, but they've pretty much all been banned. It always seems to be fans of the sales leader that are the most annoying.

Nintendo fans? I'd say they are way beyond what Nintendo fans ever were because they at least stuck to their own threads

Can't even discuss ANYTHING in any xbox thread- it's disgusting.

It's pretty damn sad the only discussions we can have are in OT threads. We had one good thread and it was closed because GAF can't have fortress threads, oh no! Not allowed to have an xbox thread with people who actually want to talk about things! If it's not littered with LOLPR or SCRAMBLING or whatever else the fanboy dicks vomit out as discussion, it's not the way things should be!

Sony fans are definitely the most obnoxious fanbase on GAF right now. It used to be Nintendo fans, but they've pretty much all been banned. It always seems to be fans of the sales leader that are the most annoying.

Nintendo fans have never been the worst, even when the Wii and DS were selling shitloads they were getting shit on for ''supporting'' the casual movement.

Socreges

Banned
Nintendo fans are the most defensive, but they also get provoked the most.

Sony fans are the most obnoxious, but I think that's just their insecurity due to thinking they should be the best.

MS fans aren't so bad, except for guys like Dopey and op_ivy.

calder

Fans of the console you like are generally pretty OK, fans of the console you don't have/aren't invested in are obviously the most annoying. Shocking how often that's the case.

But seriously, PC fans on gaming are the worst overall. To be so smug and still overly sensitive is a rare combo, at least the console specific fanboys are mostly just teenage morons who have "being idiot kids" as an excuse.

Oh, and if we could gather them up somehow into a single group I'd name "people who seem to hate games but somehow spend all day complaining about them on a gaming forum" as the absolute worst. You know, between the weepy nostalgists who insist anything that isn't a sprite based JRPG from 1992 is a waste of time, or the pearl clutchers constantly fainting about all the g-g-g-guns and how every single game is a hyper-violent shooter now and it's ruined gaming.

Top Bottom