• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT| - O stands for Overhaul

Razorskin

----- ------
Top 5 worst contacts of free agency so far

5. Deryk Engelland
4. Kyle Quincey
3. Benoit Pouliot
2. Dave Bolland
1. Brooks Orpik

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Yzerman on signing Stralman and Boyle:

“We got (Callahan’s) thoughts on them, make sure that what we see of them as players is correct and get the character reference and if they will fit into our locker room. So, he was a wealth of information for us.’’

Dammit, Cally!

Acid08

Banned
Sharks are getting ice girls in some form next year. Though it doesn't sound like they'll be as sexed up as some of the others are. Plus there will still be dudes on the on-ice team.

Also it's Jumbo's birthday. Try not to be so sad today big guy :(

nMOqnOT.jpg

Ott is good for testing your PK and patience.

Roy doesn't seem to have it in him anymore and doesn't have the best attitude about it either.

McGinn-Duchene-MacKinnon
Landeskog-O'reilly-Iginla
Tanguay-Hishon-Briere
Talbot-Mitchell-Mcleod.

Hejda-Johnson
Stuart-Barrie
Holden-Guenin/Elliott/Wilson/Other Scrub

Varlamov
Berra (Please go away)

Hunter S.

So I'm new here. What did you guys think of the Downie pickup? I hate the Pens (Flyers fan) but love that pickup for 1/1.

I preferred Downie over Talbot in regards to the Avs-Phi's trade last year. Talbot was a good penalty killer and third line guy last year, but I still think the Avs should of kept him.

Most guys will say they hate the dirty bastard, but I like Downie as an all around pickup. He is feisty and can contribute offensively.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
So I'm new here. What did you guys think of the Downie pickup? I hate the Pens (Flyers fan) but love that pickup for 1/1.

A new fan from a non-playoff team showing up in the offseason? Much better than the bandwagoners, welcome!

Get your membership card at Heretic's, there shouldn't be any issues.

Quick

Banned

Downie is a piece of shit joining a toilet of an organization. Match made in heaven.

Not really a toilet, I just wanted to put the two together.

Welcome to the thread.

Check your communism at the door, and you better be a Good Ontario Kid.

Why did Komarov peace out for a season and now hes back for like 4?

Because commies.

Osorio

Looks like we're about to have 16 forwards signed for next season and we're in the running for Vrbata

Sounds like either Ryder or Brunner will get dealt out.

Who want it?

udiie

Looks like we're about to have 16 forwards signed for next season and we're in the running for Vrbata

Sounds like either Ryder or Brunner will get dealt out.

Who want it?

i hate to say it, and probably a couple people will disagree with me, but the canucks could benefit from either of those guys. rather have evander kane though as a real #1 winger

Razorskin

----- ------
WWE is pre-determined, but so is every other sport.

Stern has the NBA being ran by refs and fouls.

Dana has everyone believing UFC isn't pre-determined. Brock Lesnar shot through the Heavyweight ranks, while losing. But it helped shoot UFC through the roof money wise.

Every single Mayweather match is fixed. He refuses to fight better competition and pays the judges via his promotional company. But his fights have some of the best undercards ever.

I personally believe the winners and losers of the NFL is fixed, but I have no proof besides botched calls and shitty reffing. The NFL is still the king of the US.

The NHL has instant replay, yet they blow 3 calls in a game 7 between the Kings and Hawks, that anyone with an hdtv could see.

I still love all of these(except Mayweather) and will continue to watch regardless if they are fixed. It's my reality tv, even if it's fixed.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=119261342&postcount=326

This dude is still salty.

Hockey is fake guys.

Merguson

Banned
Islanders signed Kulemin and Grabovski.

Garth Snow finally turned on his cellphone.

20 over 4 for Grabovski

16.75 over 4 for Kulemin

Top Bottom