• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT2| - Dan Cleary

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
What? Really? That's pretty damn awesome.

Yep. They obviously can't play together, but they can be in the same clan. I think clan-statistics might be console-specific though (aka separate for the xb1&ps4 folks), but at least in the background we'll be a unity. :p

Indrid Cold

Unconfirmed Member
Ah so they're more or less like sportsnet now. Shame they had a good crew. What about cbc? I thought they were done after this last season?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Yep. They obviously can't play together, but they can be in the same clan. I think clan-statistics might be console-specific though (aka separate for the xb1&ps4 folks), but at least in the background we'll be a unity. :p
Oh, I thought you meant they could play together cross console. Booo.

Woah woah. I'm sorry if I was misleading. Let me be very clear: I exhibited zero leadership abilities. I grabbed one lifejacket, not three. Only once I had a modicum of confidence that I wasn't going to die did I look around and take concern for everyone else (and was then honestly helpless to do anything given my chicken wing life jacket).

So basically you put your own oxygen mask on before affixing it to a child?

Errrr... I'm still seeing leadership qualities there?

If you didn't have your jacket on, you wouldn't be in a place to help them.

that moment when you realize you clicked on a pop-gaf thread

Was it full of shitty diva GIFs and Top Model contestants showing expressions of emotion?

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
Destiny OT at 8 pages despite game not being out for 6 more days.

Shits crazy. I want Diablo but not for $60. Need amazon sale and $40

I mentioned it before, but if anyone is skipping NHL 15 and is up for some EASHL:

(click it)

I'm not buying NHL 15, though the last one I bought was 12. I skipped 13 as I thought 14 would be Next gen, then I of course skipped that one too. I want innovation and something to be excited about.

So the first few games I've ordered are:

- EAs UFC
- The Last of Us Remastered
- Lego The Hobbit (for coop)
- Destiny (preorder)
- Shadows of Mordor (preorder)
- Dragon Age Inquisition (preorder)

It's great to be excited about playing video games again.

Welcome To The New Age (of gaming)

Smiley90

Its easier to get games going there than trying to chase people down on xbox live/PMs

wsox has my cell, I don't have a life, so he can just text me whenever. I agree though, I don't check xbox live, thread might be more useful.

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
Still feeling that Oscar-caliber drama in GTA IV.

Goddamn did I fall for GTA4. I played it for two hours and realized how much I hated it. Stuck with it for another 2 hours and then sold it.

....and I was dumb enough to make the same mistake with Watch Dogs. I loved the Destiny Beta, so I think i'll be okay with that one.

And whoever said Diablo II UEE is on sale all the time, please direct me to where I can buy it for PS4 for less than $40.

jbs9F8VpwByG6T.jpg

ShaneB

My PSN friends list is pathetic - add me friends - JehovahsFitness

I was going to post this as well. Figured my friends list could look a little more full. A note, all I will be playing is Madden... and then Hot Shots Golf whenever that comes out.

Edit... I guess including my psn name would help. ShaneB-82

Calamari41

41 > 38
So is Diablo 3 way better than it was when it released or what? Because I beat it way back then and never had the desire to go any further. It was just decent to me. If it's been vastly improved, I'll jump back in.

Smiley90

So is Diablo 3 way better than it was when it released or what? Because I beat it way back then and never had the desire to go any further. It was just decent to me. If it's been vastly improved, I'll jump back in.

HUGE update, loot revamp etc.

zroid

Banned
I just realized my PSN wasn't on the sheet so I added it. I don't have a PS4 yet, but I'm rocking both a PS3 and Vita.

Acid08

Banned
so many people on fb right now are being like "UGH JUST WANNA GO BACK 2 THA PLAYA RIGHT NOW"

fucking dirty ass hippies

TUSR

Banned
This reminds me: I'm going to add everyone en masse.

Lets see what message you left me on my Viter.

Its not even the same game anymore since it was released. Its quite good now. Im probably going to pick up the UEE for the PS4.

it's a Burning Man thing

sugoi desu ne

Top Bottom