• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT2| - Dan Cleary

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Both Wings guys (Wingfan and Crazed) got "DAN CLEARY" on my personal message. :)
I just accepted your invite... on my VITA!!! See everyone, it DOES have a purpose!

BTW, for you guys doing the EASHL league, why don't you just get NHL 15 for 360 or PS3 instead of sticking with NHL 14? The newer version will have bug fixes among other things so it will technically be a better game. Is is just cause you wanna say "fuck off" to EA?

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I just accepted your invite... on my VITA!!! See everyone, it DOES have a purpose!

BTW, for you guys doing the EASHL league, why don't you just get NHL 15 for 360 or PS3 instead of sticking with NHL 14? The newer version will have bug fixes among other things so it will technically be a better game. Is is just cause you wanna say "fuck off" to EA?

I ain't paying 70 bucks for bug fixes

Clydefrog

What does Kopi have to do to get #1? ... bleh, who cares. Cups are Cups.

remember when Crosby was a King?

LLzD2Xb.jpg

5dJWUuU.jpg

Tickets for the Kings go on sale at 10am on Friday. I can only go to like 4 games this year because of all the money I had to spend on programs for my visual effects class.

Both Wings guys (Wingfan and Crazed) got "DAN CLEARY" on my personal message. :)

I may or may not see that for a while, depends on when I plug my PS3 in again/get a PS4 way down the road. But when I do I'll probably rage or something.

Datsyuk all the way at 10? No Z? LOL (though they both always switch between center and wing constantly).

You should have shot lefty from the beginning

apparently that's a Canadian thing though

'Merica!

Kifimbo

So Ottawa Sun published a story saying Crosby was arrested in Ottawa. The chief of police quickly denied it happened. Turns out Crosby is actually in Vail, Colorado (sorry, conspiracy theorists).

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I'm grabbing NHL 15 for the one because I need my fix and I can't say no, so I won't be grabbing another copy for the 360. EASHL can wait another year.

calder

The main takeaway is that, no matter what city in the world you're in, if you have a newspaper called the Sun it's a pathetic, incompetent shitshow.

Curufinwe

Cool graph showing how teams spread the minutes around. Someone remind the Flyers that having a 4th line full of garbage who can only play six minutes a night isn't compulsory.

4th_lines.png

calder

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
RDS is broadcasting the preseason games this year for the Habs, great news as we had to rely on shitty twitter impressions last year.

calder

that gaming side destiny clan takes itself a bit too seriously i think

Haha in MMOs at least it's always funny to watch any sort of clan/guild take shape when it's members come from a larger group of players somewhere else. There's always such a huge difference in skill/desire/commitment levels it's bound to fail, or at least splinter.

TUSR

Banned
Haha in MMOs at least it's always funny to watch any sort of clan/guild take shape when it's members come from a larger group of players somewhere else. There's always such a huge difference in skill/desire/commitment levels it's bound to fail, or at least splinter.

MMOs stress me out, I spent way too long leading guilds and raids in WoW.

calder

If I have a cell phone plan with data...... does that qualify as a "wireless data plan"?

Yes I would assume so.

I got a wireless account with them as well, how do you actually get in on this?

The page just says "Register Soon", so presumably registration is coming. It may be that you can log in with your MyRogers account... you definitely need an active MyRogers account for the free trial so sign up for that if you haven't already (I assume most everyone does their billing electronically now anyway).

Top Bottom