• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

Quick

Banned
Apparently Laraque said Oilers offered Hall, Nurse and the 4th pick for Subban and we said no, and I kinda believe him when it comes to what the Oilers do

So the Habs would have had Puljujarvi too, that's a shame.

mjl.gif

Cake Boss

Banned
There is no way that's a real offer.

The fact that Oilers are dumb enough to offer it and that Habs are dumb enough to not accept it, so I guess it could be real.

Foggy

I need to meet these mythical people that watch the NBA to cheer for their local team. What an awful way to spend your time.

image.php

Quick

Banned
Watching the Matthews interview and he's getting asked about his thoughts on putting on the Leafs jersey/feelings on being in Toronto pretty much every question, at least Paul Hendrick's keeping it interesting lol.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Watching the Matthews interview and he's getting asked about his thoughts on putting on the Leafs jersey/feelings on being in Toronto pretty much every question, at least Paul Hendrick's keeping it interesting lol.

After watching all the interviews, thank fuck for hendricks.

Everyone else asked a stupid question or repeated a previous question... and then come hendricks which asks a very well researched question.

Quick

Banned
After watching all the interviews, thank fuck for hendricks.

Everyone else asked a stupid question or repeated a previous question... and then come hendricks which asks a very well researched question.

Paul Hendrick is the homer reporter everyone needs.

Marner was also making a comparison between Matthews and Dvorak in terms of chemistry. Blessssssss.

zroid

Banned
TSN is airing an hour long special presentation featuring Phil Kessel this afternoon

hot dog eating contest

megachao24

Unconfirmed Member
I need to meet these mythical people that watch the NBA to cheer for their local team. What an awful way to spend your time.

image.php

When's its your hometown's only team, its pretty bad.

And LOL Line_HTX, though thankfully the Yankees kinda suck these days.

Line_HTX

image.php

:lol

Given everything that's happened this season, I have already turned against the Rockets. I feel much better now and don't have to waste any more energy.

When's its your hometown's only team, its pretty bad.

And LOL Line_HTX, though thankfully the Yankees kinda suck these days.

I was thinking of those teams with the ungodly payroll, specifically the last time they won.

Somebody with better cap knowledge help me out. As far as I understand the Leafs are already over the cap without signing Matthews or any of their UFAs, but that is with money from their injured guys on the cap. Do they have to be cap compliant before the LTIR cap relief kicks in or does that all happen at the same time?

Basically how fucked are they cap wise

Foggy

yo the CS:GO lotto scam thread on the gaming side is going places, that's some good stuff

Hopefully there will be a nice summary out there. It sounds crazy, but I don't have the faintest familiarity with that game or its community. It's all Martian to me.

imBask

Banned
Hopefully there will be a nice summary out there. It sounds crazy, but I don't have the faintest familiarity with that game or its community. It's all Martian to me.

There's a trend going on where people bet gun skins in CS:GO on a coin flip, it's all 3rd party shady shit. Those in-game skins have a real money value on the steam marketplace

2 of them "discovered" a new lotto site and kept promoting it... they forgot to mention that THEY FOUNDED THAT WEBSITE

and now people are starting to find that they might've messed with the odds

Foggy

There's a trend going on where people bet gun skins in CS:GO on a coin flip, it's all 3rd party shady shit. Those in-game skins have a real money value on the steam marketplace

2 of them "discovered" a new lotto site and kept promoting it... they forgot to mention that THEY FOUNDED THAT WEBSITE

and now people are starting to find that they might've messed with the odds

That's.......amazing. What a brave new world of fuckery.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
A homeless guy with a bottle in a paper bag is a more trust worthy source than Laraque. None of that makes sense for so many reasons.

I used it a lot for school, but after getting my first iPad (iPad 3), it's really seen little use outside of the occasional web browsing. I upgraded the RAM to 8GB a few years ago, so it's not slow as hell at least.

I could still use a laptop for whenever I travel, so I might end up getting another Macbook Pro or an Air.

I had to rent a MacBook Pro for school, and paid out the nose for it and its Adobe suite licenses. That was a 2006 model. I still sometimes use it to watch movies on, but other than that it's pretty much useless.

The battery bulged, so it had to go, and it's quite slow. But it at least works.

yo the CS:GO lotto scam thread on the gaming side is going places, that's some good stuff

That guy is digging a hole and it's going to be deeper by weeks end, in fact i would bet you he will be arrested at the end of the week, all the evidence is pilling up by the minute.

Cake Boss

Banned
Noooooo Mike Hoffbae doesn't use my GAF avatar as his Instagram display pic no more :(((((. He went with a legit pic now.

imBask

Banned
That guy is digging a hole and it's going to be deeper by weeks end, in fact i would bet you he will be arrested at the end of the week, all the evidence is pilling up by the minute.

that h3h3 video exposed them hard, good exposure

PAPA BLESS

raw

Noooooo Mike Hoffbae doesn't use my GAF avatar as his Instagram display pic no more :(((((. He went with a legit pic now.

trade incoming confirmed?

iLLmAtlc

Somebody with better cap knowledge help me out. As far as I understand the Leafs are already over the cap without signing Matthews or any of their UFAs, but that is with money from their injured guys on the cap. Do they have to be cap compliant before the LTIR cap relief kicks in or does that all happen at the same time?

Basically how fucked are they cap wise

they can go over by 10% during the off-season.

but they have to get under by the last day of training camp i think and they can't rely on the LITR for that because that doesn't open until the season actually begins.

they could send players to the minors or something tho

fallout

H3H3 is the best.
I've never seen an H3H3 video before, but this seemed to be more concerned with calling the guy out rather than providing anything of value. I guess maybe it's a sign of me getting old, but I could barely get through the 8 minutes of it and wasn't really sure that I believed any of it to be true by the time it was done.

In any case, it's definitely some shady shit.

Cake Boss

Banned
I wish he'd post a picture of a signed long term contract extension instead.

@Citizenkwarren: Expect Mike Hoffman to file for salary arbitration before Tuesday deadline. It will force Hoffman and Senators to reach a deal.

kxIfqpz.gif

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

YOU COMMIT TO BORODICKS FOR 3 YEARS BEFORE HE EVEN PLAYS A GAME AND NOW YOU CANT EVEN COMMIT YOUR LEADING GOAL SCORER 2 SEASONS IN A ROW AND HAVE TO FILE ARBITRATION FOR THE 2ND TIME FUUUUCCCKKK YOOOUUUUUUUUUU OTTTAWA AND FUCK YOU MELNYK

Top Bottom