• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

There are two certainties in life: Ronaldo will never win a championship for Portugal and zroid needs to stop saying "lit"

Incredible to me that Portugal somehow placed 3rd behind Hungary and Iceland in their group, still advanced, drew Croatia, then drew Poland, and is now in the semis vs Wales. Fucked. Probably the lamest path to the Final ever.

Greece in 2004 was quite, quite lame as well.

Though I always loved Karagounis

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
I hope Łyszczarczyk is going to be a Leafs legend

he's the next step in the NHL spelling bee

Wonder what the Leafs are going to do now. They're $600K over the cap with six RFAs. Bozak and/or Bernier, it's time to go.

Edit: And Matthews still to sign, too.

zroid

Banned
See guys? It's totally fine!

dd3e1f2260d9463eb41c3660056640e3.png

zroid

Banned
Since the Preds are forced to protect their top 4 D in the expansion draft, it means they're gonna have to expose a pretty good forward or two. One of Colin Wilson or Craig Smith probably.

Pikma

Banned
Sounds like Nill's plan for next season is the same as last year, 8 (mediocre) dmen and 2 (pathetic) starter goalies.

Except that our roster is way less deep now, which means dead bodies like Oleksiak, Nemeth and Nichuskin will get a lot more ice time.

Fuck everything

Marvie_3

Banned
Sounds like Nill's plan for next season is the same as last year, 8 (mediocre) dmen and 2 (pathetic) starter goalies.

Except that our roster is way less deep now, which means dead bodies like Oleksiak, Nemeth and Nichuskin will get a lot more ice time.

Fuck everything
Can we have Patrick Sharp back? You can have Kruger and a 7th

Alucard

Banned
anyone but Portugal or Germany, yes

They're one of the few deserving teams this tournament, though. They were also my pick to win before the tournament started, so I would get the useless satisfaction of being right if they did end up winning.

Jared Staal (the Worst Staal Brother) Signed with Edinburgh Capitals of the EIHL in the UK. What a Drop, from AHL to a UK Hockey League

Stasis

I have never actually had a sour. I should try one.

Super late to this again. Just got back from a fucking nightmare weekend of driving, loading a truck, driving, unloading a truck. 25 hours up, 4 to sleep. Etc.

Anyway, gf loves sours. It's what got her into beer. She didn't drink any before like 3 weeks ago. So we got her some while there. The Victory Kirsch Gose is delicious if you like cherries!

Jared Staal (the Worst Staal Brother) Signed with Edinburgh Capitals of the EIHL in the UK. What a Drop, from AHL to a UK Hockey League

Has to suck for him. All three of your brothers had periods of awesomeness in the NHL and make/are making a ton of money. And there's you, just failing. Time to inherit the family sod farm son! He'll be OK. :lol

Solo

Was away for the weekend s missed the fireworks. Radulov, eh? I actually kinda like the signing. Although it really makes it 200% crystal clear that management had a hate on for Subban.

I think what the Habs maybe try to do is roll 2 halfway decent lines.

Instead of Patches-AGally-BGally and Radulov-Pleks-Shaw, I could see Patches-Pleks-BGally and Radulov-AGally-Shaw.

Stasis

Was away for the weekend s missed the fireworks. Radulov, eh? I actually kinda like the signing. Although it really makes it 200% crystal clear that management had a hate on for Subban.

I think what the Habs maybe try to do is roll 2 halfway decent lines.

Instead of Patches-AGally-BGally and Radulov-Pleks-Shaw, I could see Patches-Pleks-BGally and Radulov-AGally-Shaw.

People I've spoken to do far since I got home... few friends, uncle, neighbors, are all OK now. The strong belief is that the Habs' will be awesome for the next 3 years. Weber is better than Subban for the team now but not later. Shaw is amazing. And Radulov will hit around 70 points.

Suicide alerts cancelled. All is well in Quebec.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
AGally just posted a picture with Evander Kane, so yea, nice knowing you man. Can't wait to see him traded away for Curtis Lazar straight up.

imBask

Banned
AGally just posted a picture with Evander Kane, so yea, nice knowing you man. Can't wait to see him traded away for Curtis Lazar straight up.

Why would he do that. He knows this is the type of shit that'll get him in trouble, no matter how stupid and meaningless it is in reality, he HAS to know

Top Bottom