• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

I'm not sure if I'm happier about Canada winning and making the semi's or the US losing in addition to the Hope Solo salt that followed. Either way, I have the biggest smile on my face right now.

iLLmAtlc

Wowww a judge overturned Brendan Dassey's conviction today (making a murderer). Pretty glad because his portion was pretty hard to watch.

PEOPLE obtained a copy of Judge William Duffin's decision, in which he characterized the "misconduct" of Dassey's first attorney, Len Kachinsky, as "indefensible."

The judge's order claims the detectives who were investigating Halbach's murder promised Dassey prosecutorial leniency in exchange for his cooperation during his March 1, 2006, interrogation.

"The investigators repeatedly claimed to already know what happened on Oct. 31 and assured Dassey that he had nothing to worry about," the decision reads. "These repeated false promises, when considered in conjunction with all relevant factors, most especially Dassey's age, intellectual deficits, and the absence of a supportive adult, rendered Dassey's confession involuntary under the Fifth and Fourteenth Amendments."

http://www.people.com/article/brend...viction-for-teresa-halbachs-murder-overturned

Pikma

Banned
latest

The look of a baby squid that knows his cat daddy doesn't acknowledge him

Top Bottom