• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

Razorskin

----- ------
He needs to evolve Pikachu.

He'd win then.

9p0aiDr.png

I can't wait to see the World Cup of Hockey. It's going to be a good showcase to see what Weber can do.

I'm looking forward to it, too. But I hate the news about ads on jerseys, because (even though Betman said it may not), it will surely start the trend towards them on NHL jerseys.

They're so ugly. European hockey jerseys are hideous, and soccer jerseys are hard to recognize as a casual viewer because they feature shitty ads instead of logos.

Razorskin

----- ------
Oh yeah Rainbow Six Siege is also good. There are also some decent shooters this generation (BF4), but I feel there are few great MP shooters.

I'm hopeful that I'll enjoy the Battlefield 1. Only online shooter I'm willing to buy as I barely have time for Siege as it is.

calder

apparently they made it all up to cover up a gas station altercation

Sounds like if they just hadn't said anything nothing would have happened, I doubt the cops would have been locking down the city over some damage in a gas station restroom and a scuffle with a security guard especially if they gave the manager some cash before they left. But, as everyone knows, Lochte is a profoundly stupid man so I'm not shocked he would drunkenly concoct some bullshit story that got out of hand.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Is it true they were pissing all over the station despite the attendants asking them to use the bathrooms?

That's not shown on the video. The police also said they were trolling around with hookers before the video was known, and of course there is nary a hooker to be seen on the tape.

Edit: actually, if you look starting at 1:55 on the video... it kind of does look like they're being robbed? I don't know. Looks like they're told to get out of the car with their hands up, then they're sat down on a curb with their hands up while someone paces in front of them and they empty their pockets?

Probably best to wait for this all to play out, I guess.

Calamari41

41 > 38
lol entitled douchebag american athlete acting like a turd in a foreign country, didn't see that one coming.

The video doesn't really show that to be the case, it's just the word of the guy who is on video pointing a gun at them all lined up on the curb. I'd wait to see how this plays out...

Quick

Banned
The button on my back pocket broke in half. This is annoying, but I'm pretty sure I have a replacement button for it anyway.

Line_HTX

I went to look up Dave Mirra's age because I didn't think he was too old to compete, and holy shit. I had no clue he killed himself. What a tragedy.

When news of that broke that day, that was the worst of 2016 because no one knew what was going on and felt more painful than cancer because it was so sudden.

Top Bottom