• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

imBask

Banned
That's legit. Or do they make you get a work phone too and pay that?

He is way past his prime except Halo 5 MP was awesome

nah that's the explanation, we don't have office phones so your phone is like your "work phone"

but like, for a front-end dev this means jack shit, we don't get calls lol

nah that's the explanation, we don't have office phones so your phone is like your "work phone"

Oh okay makes sense. Cool for you though.

Also can you tell me how to get Safari on my chromebook??
;)

Quick

Banned

Does anyone else in the other departments have separate work phones that take advantage of that plan?

Maybe I'm just a weird, but I'd hate to have all these people have my personal number.

yyzjohn

Banned

We got that shit too. Corporate managed plan, basically the company pays the bill, I don't even have to expense it, never see the bill. We also get to upgrade our hardware every 12 months, we just pay a reduced price on the phone from Bell.

Does anyone else in the other departments have separate work phones that take advantage of that plan?

Maybe I'm just a weird, but I'd hate to have all these people have my personal number.

Yeah that is how I work. Work offered 40% of phone and data plan or a separate phone. Went for the seperate phone to keep the personal stuff seperate.

imBask

Banned

I mean we're just 40 people, they can have my phone idgaf, I would understand the concern in a big company though

calder

I have to have a stupid work Blackberry that comes with my position but I don't use it. Just forward the number to my personal phone so that way I can use the work mobile number for work and not have to actually use the shit phone it's attached to. I haven't turned that old Blackberry on in over a year, I'm not even sure where it is. At home? Buried in my drawer here at my desk? No idea.

Luckily the organization allows us to use ActiveSync so I can use my iphone for email/calendars etc.

Deus Ex is gonna be fuckin littttt people.

Floridians LOVE advertisements.

L35JSn3.gif

It only just occurred to me how much beer would be flying around if those bottles in the crowd were even close to being remotely full.

Line_HTX

I can't believe... I can't believe what you say.

Nothing can save you.

Justice is lost. Justice is GONE.

Pulling your strings, Justice is DONE!

Top Bottom