• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

Yawnier

Banned
More:

bf1b5d25b2ea40c68d63c06747a5bf15.png
Damn Mark Hunter is gonna get locked up.

Nah

Cake Boss

Banned
Leafs knew about it and tried to protect Hunter by promoting him today. Leafs to lose all drafted players under Hunter regime. Mathews to renter draft for 2017.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
In other news, just saw a rumour that McDavid is going to be named captain in the next couple weeks

loilers

apparently the captaincy is like a ribbon for the first overall that performs good in their rookie season (or in the oilers case, any season)

Erdrick

Dragon Quest 8 is a great game folks. Same with Ape Escape 3

DQ8 was the last console JRPG that I could get into. Loved every second of it, even if it's been over a decade since I last seriously played it. The voice acting and soundtrack... So perfect for the game.

Really have high hopes for DQ11 on the PS4 to replicate this feeling for me again. I miss really well done jrpgs on modern consoles.

Ape Escape 3 is the only one I own, primarily for the Metal Gear connection within. Very fun game too.

Were Edmonton unsure if they were going to ruin McDavid or something? Was he being too resilient and actually putting up expected numbers? Gotta heap some more pressure on his shoulders to make sure he cracks mentally and becomes a broken husk of his former self? It's the Edmonton way.

Also for the Knights CHL fraud thing I don't know exactly how that works... Were they just posting fake merch or something? I knew something was up when I got my London Nights jersey. And these "London Knights" figurines they were selling are just knights in shining armour with British flags painted on them.

imBask

Banned
Toronto is a good destination for Prust, he's a party animal and Toronto is boring as shit so he'll have to focus on
driving to Montreal to party

prust whyyyyyyyyyyy

I mean it's only PTO

until he's signed

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

calder

That's Hockey franchise face off on right D... my god the public is no smarter than hockey execs.

Doughty 45%
Karlsson 33%
Burns 12%
Subban 10%

Loooool good job 30 thousand brain dead voters

imBask

Banned
Every expert, executives and public poll says Doughty is the best dman in the NHL, but obviously random ass fans on a gaming message board knows the truth better than every one of them

Socreges

Banned
Every expert, executives and public poll says Doughty is the best dman in the NHL, but obviously random ass fans on a gaming message board knows the truth better than every one of them
Yeah?

Children of Men just started on TV, wow what a great movie.
I saw that too. Tempted to watch it for the ~7th time. Did a report in uni on CoM so I have an unusual affection for it.

imBask

Banned
Lol you approving this opinion just proves how stupid they are.

i'm not approving it, I don't think we can say there's A single best dman in the league, but you people talking like he's complete garbage all day is what's stupid

he's a top 5 and he beat your loser for the norris, get over it

zroid

Banned
i'm not approving it, I don't think we can say there's A single best dman in the league, but you people talking like he's complete garbage all day is what's stupid

he's a top 5 and he beat your loser for the norris, get over it
you fascinate me

Cake Boss

Banned
you're the one that's always shitting on him

and I gotta say the bloody condom staggered me a bit

Is me saying hes not deserving of the Norris trophy last year going to ruin your late night waifu dinner you had planned with a pillow case of Doughty? with strange holes cut out around the backside, and around the ear where you whisper to it every night "You deserve the Norris trophy this year, and I want you to expand my asshole with with a hockey stick full of splinters until I bleed furiously into your cum filled pillow mouth"

Huh is that what's gonna happen?

Yawnier

Banned
Is me saying hes not deserving of the Norris trophy last year going to ruin your late night waifu dinner you had planned with a pillow case of Doughty? with strange holes cut out around the backside, and around the ear where you whisper to it every night "You deserve the Norris trophy this year, and I want you to expand my asshole with with a hockey stick full of splinters until I bleed furiously into your cum filled pillow mouth"

This post just killed me

I was just kidding, don't cheat! Winners never... well, sometimes winners cheat but you still shouldn't do it.

Studying is the best.

"I needed to get my mind on something else—anything else. And for the first time in my life, education was the answer.

So when I took the test, the answers were stuck in my brain. It was like a whole different kind of cheating!"

imBask

Banned

wanna go on a double date with your printed out nhl.com "dman sorted by points" stats page? "I don't get it baby, your numbers in the points column are way higher, it's just not fair"

Top Bottom