• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

zroid

Banned
Looks like this is what that Knights "fraudulent activity" was all about:

"A London collector who paid $3,510 for a game jersey worn by London Knights star Mitch Marner believes it's actually in the Hockey Hall of Fame"

Scott Galbraith, a Londoner and die-hard Knights fan, provided the winning bid and shelled out $3,510, plus tax and delivery, for an authentic black, game-worn Marner jersey.

The highway construction foreman is an avid collector of game-worn sweaters, specifically Knights attire. He received a black Marner jersey from the team, but believes the sweater he paid for is now in possession of the Hockey Hall of Fame.

The Knights, aware of a CHLPA (Canadian Hockey League Players Association) Twitter campaign accusing them of memorabilia fraud in this matter, argue Galbraith was provided with exactly what he was promised in the original auction process.

“We’ve done nothing wrong,” Knights governor Trevor Whiffen, a lawyer, said. “What we were offering for sale on the CHL site were sweaters worn during the regular season. At no time did we say we were going to give him a playoff sweater, an OHL championship sweater or a Memorial Cup sweater.

“We gave him a game-worn Marner sweater. That’s what he accepted knowing the Memorial Cup sweater was in the hall of fame. We said if you’re not happy with that, we’ll refund your money.”

Whiffen claims Galbraith wants more than that and has threatened to sue the team.

The Knights offered to try to reclaim the jersey from the hall, but wanted the collector to sign a final release in a confidentiality agreement before handing it over.

“We tried to get you the sweater (from the hall),” Whiffen said. “We don’t think you’re entitled to it but let’s resolve this amicably, but you’ve got to give us a final release. We’ve tried to pacify him, but there is nothing that will make him happy unless we write a cheque and we’re not going to do that.

Cake Boss

Banned
wanna go on a double date with your printed out nhl.com "dman sorted by points" stats page? "I don't get it baby, your numbers in the points column are way higher, it's just not fair"

I am surprised this post didn't end with
"Wake up Sheeple, Karlsson can't defend"
"2 Way dman lives matter too!
"Build a Norris trophy,and Sweden is going to pay for it"

You are so thick. Go annoy your wife with your crappy takes and leave me alone.

Socreges

Banned
Is me saying hes not deserving of the Norris trophy last year going to ruin your late night waifu dinner you had planned with a pillow case of Doughty? with strange holes cut out around the backside, and around the ear where you whisper to it every night "You deserve the Norris trophy this year, and I want you to expand my asshole with with a hockey stick full of splinters until I bleed furiously into your cum filled pillow mouth"

Huh is that what's gonna happen?

wanna go on a double date with your printed out nhl.com "dman sorted by points" stats page? "I don't get it baby, your numbers in the points column are way higher, it's just not fair"

I am surprised this post didn't end with
"Wake up Sheeple, Karlsson can't defend"
"2 Way dman lives matter too!
"Build a Norris trophy,and Sweden is going to pay for it"

You are so thick. Go annoy your wife with your crappy takes and leave me alone.
tumblr_mq3481DS2c1r34fiko1_250.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Who signs off on bringing in Prust? Doesn't seem like a Babcock decision, but does Shanahan or Lou bring him in without his approval? Odd PTO.

zroid

Banned
Let's just focus on what's important for a minute

Los Angeles Kings
Montréal Canadiens
Nashville Predators
Ottawa Senators

3 of these teams have a Norris winning defenceman on their roster

zroid

Banned
wait... from the article it says "By the time bidding closed May 19"

the Memorial Cup started on May 20th

i guess theoretically they could have sold it before the game was played

who the fuck knows man

dude just sounds like a moron who refuses to take responsibility for his own stupidity

Pikma

Banned
Is Creeper still ignoring his son?
He found out his son is incredibly talented, so now he pretends to like him in order to exploit him and have him tour all over the world

BAH1nRRBOWHg4.gif

I hate exposing magic tricks but
creepy is the one inside the box

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
He found out his son is incredibly talented, so now he pretends to like him in order to exploit him and have him tour all over the world

BAH1nRRBOWHg4.gif

I hate exposing magic tricks but
creepy is the one inside the box

Creeper's son is black?!

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
You'll both be big fans by the end of October, if not the end of week 1, and resigned to the fact that he's a Hab and is totally fine if you don't evaluate him in the context of the awful trade that brought him over.
44be9a8001.gif

Top Bottom