• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

sriracha goes good on everything

It's a good sauce.

Once in awhile I like to put in my Mac and Cheese or a Sandwich

Man this thread has gone a few places as I've been summer lurking.

Some new devils fan all Habs fans/random other rangers haters fapped over.

Cake/Bask feud was gorgeous. Imagine if Weber wins the Norris this season?!

Ontario/Quebec culture miscomprehended, and from out of province Habs fans to boot. Lol.

This thread always fucking delivers. Can't wait for preseason!

We have a good bunch of folks here. I can't wait for the World Cup already.

Quick

Banned
I ordered something from Japan and the tracking hasn't updated since this morning. I'm assuming/hoping it's already on a plane.

No, I didn't order a waifu.

Sriracha is good stuff. I like it because it isn't overpowering.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Apparently Hudler may have signed with Dallas
We don't really have space, but would have liked to seen the Habs give him a PTO.

Man this thread has gone a few places as I've been summer lurking.

Some new devils fan all Habs fans/random other rangers haters fapped over.

Cake/Bask feud was gorgeous. Imagine if Weber wins the Norris this season?!

Ontario/Quebec culture miscomprehended, and from out of province Habs fans to boot. Lol.

This thread always fucking delivers. Can't wait for preseason!
I have so much pent up salt from the past season of being shitty, I'll probably get banned within the first week.

Yawnier

Banned
I ordered something from Japan and the tracking hasn't updated since this morning. I'm assuming/hoping it's already on a plane.

Did you order one of those anime pillows?

I ordered some Japanese Imported Gundam games for PS3 on Amazon and there's no tracking on the packages so I have to wait from sometime now or September for both games to arrive.

zroid

Banned

figma or nendo?

Quick

Banned
I have so much pent up salt from the past season of being shitty, I'll probably get banned within the first week.

fSmWNGN.gif

Did you order one of those anime pillows?

lol ordered a jacket. I've been wanting one of these jackets for a while now, and I finally pulled the trigger. Hoping the size works out. I didn't have a tape measure to measure myself, but compared sizing with one of my jackets that fit me well.

Japanese sizing is un-American.

new-sukajan-tiger2-blue1.jpg

I ordered some Japanese Imported Gundam games for PS3 on Amazon and there's no tracking on the packages so I have to wait from sometime now or September for both games to arrive.

Thankfully the site I got the jacket from offers tracking on their standard shipping (ended up being $18), but I was eligible for a basic shipping - no tracking or insurance.

figma or nendo?

VzV1mIV.gif

Quick

Banned
We talked about this before, but I like to dump sriracha in my Pho. I've tried this with other soups, still good shit.

Stasis

We don't really have space, but would have liked to seen the Habs give him a PTO.

Ditto man, ditto. A Veezy/Butcher bust with Glass playing over anyone and G/S continuing to suck coupled with losing games to Isles/Devils/Pens and to a lesser degree Flyers/Habs and I'll prolly start to reveal my true vile as fuck nature. Ive been calm thus far. Following Meta's footsteps. I'm not nearly as cool/nice as he is normally, lol.

Marvie_3

Banned
Ditto man, ditto. A Veezy/Butcher bust with Glass playing over anyone and G/S continuing to suck coupled with losing games to Isles/Devils/Pens and to a lesser degree Flyers/Habs and I'll prolly start to reveal my true vile as fuck nature. Ive been calm thus far. Following Meta's footsteps. I'm not nearly as cool/nice as he is normally, lol.
My meta is a saint.

Quick

Banned
Just checked my order and it looks like it actually just left Tokyo ("dispatch from outward office of exchange").

I'm going to hate myself if I fucked up the sizing and have to do an exchange. Toronto to Tokyo sounds like a bitch to do an exchange. lol

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
so that Marner jersey guy might actually have a case lol

So what happened is this: He gets a jersey with the Memorial Cup patch on it, with wear on the number plates but with a fresh manufacturing label inside

apparently these labels are usually just like a price gun label, so if it goes in the wash it's gone.

so it has the patch on it... meaning it's either from memorial cup or it's from before. however Marner didn't wear it as the scuff marks aren't on the number patches in the memorial cup games. This means it must be from before... but if it was ever worn before, it's been washed... meaning the manufacturing label shouldn't be on it.

Also the A on the uniform isn't in the same spot as any picture of marner wearing the jersey

so if it's not game-worn, it means the letter of authenticity is fraudulent.

picture of the jersey is in the article here: https://www.thestar.com/news/canada...raise-questions-about-sports-memorabilia.html

calder

GM Creeper, This locker room bullying can't keep on going, I request a trade to whatever community makes the best offer (as long as it's not AnimeGAF, NFLGAF, PopGAF or one of those freaky threads where they role play)

For real: what the fuck is that Fake GAF thread about? I've clicked on those threads a dozen times over the years accidentally and I can't tell at all wtf is going on there.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
On my last night shift of working a week at an oil rig. Night shifts suck. It was good to get some work and thankfully I was in a shack and not on the rig itself. Just a one time thing likely, which is ok.

Marvie_3

Banned
Enjoy being alone with those IPA's Marvie.
Hopefully they'll fill that hole in your heart.

I don't mean it, happy birthday.
I dont like IPAs either.

On my last night shift of working a week at an oil rig. Night shifts suck. It was good to get some work and thankfully I was in a shack and not on the rig itself. Just a one time thing likely, which is ok.
I imagine oil industry working conditions are better now than they were in the 1800s on your whaling ship though right?

Pikma

Banned
So apparently I fucked up BIG TIME at some point during the weekend I spent with this girl I met on Tinder because it's pretty clear she wants nothing to do with me now lol

It's a shame because she was really nice..

Quick

Banned
I imagine oil industry working conditions are better now than they were in the 1800s on your whaling ship though right?

Schuey ate a kid when he was stuck in a lifeboat for like 6 months.

So apparently I fucked up BIG TIME at some point during the weekend I spent with this girl I met on Tinder because it's pretty clear she wants nothing to do with me now lol

It's a shame because she was really nice..

Not enough eggplant emoji

Pikma

Banned
I don't know what the fuck I do lol it's so frustrating because it's not the first time that has happened, not even this summer lol

There was also this ridiculously beautiful Korean girl I met in Brussels the day that kid tried to steal my wallet, We talked a lot, everything was going great, then while we both were in Amsterdam I asked her out, she accepted in a heartbeat. So the date was pretty fucking flawless if you ask me, it's the most fun I've had with a girl in years, she clearly had a great time too. But then the next day came and she started acting so much differently, needless to say we stopped talking just after a few days

Like wtf Pikma, how do you fuck up so badly.

Socreges

Banned
I don't know what the fuck I do lol it's so frustrating because it's not the first time that has happened, not even this summer lol

There was also this ridiculously beautiful Korean girl I met in Brussels the day that kid tried to steal my wallet, We talked a lot, everything was going great, then while we both were in Amsterdam I asked her out, she accepted in a heartbeat. So the date was pretty fucking flawless if you ask me, it's the most fun I've had with a girl in years, she clearly had a great time too. But then the next day came and she started acting so much differently, needless to say we stopped talking just after a few days

Like wtf Pikma, how do you fuck up so badly.
Maybe you're not forward enough

Pikma

Banned
Do you get them pregnant?
This is pretty personal but fuck it, I trust NHLGAF:

My last ex was a nymphomaniac and she wanted us to have sex at the very least three times a day, problem is she didn't want me to use condoms (she said she didn't feel comfortable), so I always talked to her about trying other alternatives, she never bothered and wanted us to keep having sex like that, so after a year or so like this I said "fuck it, I'm not having sex with you again" and spent the next two years without any of it, then the relationship ended. A few months passed and one day she sent me a message saying she was feeling awful, we didn't use to talk that much anymore so it kinda freaked me out enough to ask her what was wrong and she ended up confessing to me she had just aborted. I feel bad for saying this but it didn't surprise me at all.

Poor girl.

So no, I'm always extra careful about that shit, even more so now, I probably worry more than the girls themselves lol
except when I'm too drunk

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
This is pretty personal but fuck it, I trust NHLGAF:

My last ex was a nymphomaniac and she wanted us to have sex at the very least three times a day, problem is she didn't want me to use condoms (she said she didn't feel comfortable), so I always talked to her about trying other alternatives, she never bothered and wanted us to keep having sex like that, so after a year or so like this I said "fuck it, I'm not having sex with you again" and spent the next two years without any of it, then the relationship ended. A few months passed and one day she sent me a message saying she was feeling awful, we didn't use to talk that much anymore so it kinda freaked me out enough to ask her what was wrong and she ended up confessing to me she had just aborted. I feel bad for saying this but it didn't surprise me at all.

Poor girl.

So no, I'm always extra careful about that shit, even more so now, I probably worry more than the girls themselves lol
except when I'm too drunk

wait so you were in a 3-year relationship with her, the first year having sex 3 times a day and then two years of no sex? I'm confused here

Pikma

Banned
wait so you were in a 3-year relationship with her, the first year having sex 3 times a day and then two years of no sex? I'm confused here
Lol yes, and I feel like it was a smart decision. She didn't want any kind of birth control methods so I got to a point where I just said nope.

Edit: wait no, I didn't mean to imply we had sex three times a day for a year, all I said was that it's what she wanted.

I went on a date with someone where she asked me about a situation with my ex fairly harmlessly. I mentioned she had an eating disorder when I was trying to explain the part of town that I lived in since we lived right next to the treatment facility she went to. This woman starts breaking down in front of me in the middle of Starbucks and says she struggled with anorexia in the past and that somehow her past always finds a way to find her again. We awkwardly text for a week or two after and that was it.

Thing that sucked the most was that we really had a lot of common uncommon interests. Like more than I've ever had the opportunity to share with someone else before. She said the same.

Basically, sometimes shit happens Pikma. Sometimes it's not even about you.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Pikma, you might get more callbacks after dates if you ask first before you start trying to eat their... you know what, never mind. Some people just can't change, you are who you are Pikma. Only shooting stars break the mold.

That feeling when your first day of class people are bitching about spending $189.99 on a textbook at the university bookstore and you go online and find it to rent for $13.96.

Scrubs.

Top Bottom