• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

Marvie_3

Banned
Speaking of new/old posters, I remember kingwhatever30 being the saltiest Ranger fan. Where'd he go?

I hope RedRum comes back. Otherwise it's just Meta posting a lot and me being occasionally pissy/fiesty during certain games.

We need moar.
He had a mental breakdown over the Rangers being in 1st place and disappeared into the night. Never to be seen again.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Little did we know, when KingHenrik30 was saying last post in the first NHL offseason thread of 2014... he really meant it

I give him credit for going out with a burn on Soc

Stasis

I want Imbask as a Rangers fan.

It'll never happen =/

Man we'd have so much fun.

edit: we can be like, Rangers/Habs fans bros. I kinda pretend to care about the Habs living here... you can do the same. I'll accept.

Silexx

We'll trade you the rights to Forza!

Done.

While I hate to part with Kernel, who I think will go on to be a very good poster, he just never clicked with Cake Boss. Forza will provide stability and will allow Cake Boss to continue to be creative while covering for his mistakes.

Cake Boss

Banned
Done.

While I hate to part with Kernel, who I think will go on to be a very good poster, he just never clicked with Cake Boss. Forza will provide stability and will allow Cake Boss to continue to be creative while covering for his mistakes.

Doesn't one of Forza account live in Ottawa and is a Washington fan?

did you just say "chimp", short for chimpanzee? and you think that's okay?

It takes a chimp to be a champ.

mvp12.jpg

imBask

Banned
we should do a movie night before the season starts. Like we all start the movie at the same time and talk in a chatroom

MVP
Slap Shot
Goon

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
We HAVE TO have a mighty ducks movie in there, c'mon. I'd say the first one.

Mighty Ducks
Goon
Slapshot

Can HabsGAF have Dr.Rockopus for a bag of pucks?

i just hang around

like Patches

JVRs burn was ruthless holy shit

I wonder if someone like Iginla would ever touch on racism experienced if he ever did a Player's Tribune article or something. As a coloured hockey fan I already get the "whitewashed" label... I can't imagine what the players must experience between players and in interaction with fans.

Gaming side has gotten progressively worse IMO with the rise of hot take culture. Everything is either fucking amazing or fucking terrible. Still good for breaking news, and Detective-GAF can still pull up some interesting finds, like the Geist thread a while back. The NMS meltdown was some entertainment though.

Movie night does sound pretty fun :D I've only seen The Mighty Ducks. I know it's not a movie, but when I was younger I loved the hockey episode of The Simpsons, where Bart and Lisa were on opposite teams. I don't even think it was a super funny episode or anything, I just liked it for the hockey :lol

Top Bottom