• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
NHL-Gaf seems to be quite diverse considering the nature of the sport, probably why we have one of the better OT's.

Heretic

Dopey can come to Ducks-Age <33333333

Also, I'm awkward as fuck too. I'd invite Ducks-Age to games but I fear I'd have to be social with them :'(

Marvie_3

Banned
KHYxksg.jpg

Enroth should be a serviceable, or more than, backup for Andersen. It's weird thinking that that's our tandem now, though, given how Reimer and Bernier were it for quite some time.

I miss Reimer, and would still take him over Enroth. But it's not like the Leafs are going to have to worry about competing for the Cup this year. Hopefully soon though.

Do any of you know the best place to get jerseys? I'm contemplating having my cousin in law order me some from overseas. He usually gets good looking knockoffs for about $50 each. Only because I want to order more than one (Leafs, Jays and maybe another Leafs one.) I know it will bug me that they're not authentic, though, so I may just buy a new authentic Leafs jersey.

I have a white Sundin one from 2009 and one of those Canadian Tire CCM jerseys that my Dad's boss gave him. I wanted all three of their previous jerseys, and almost bought 2 on Black Friday for $200, but didn't.

Oh I dunno. Today we've diagnosed the severity of racism in today's NHL, tackled mild prejudice against autistic people, and determined why Pikma is having trouble getting laid.

We're a regular ol' fuckin' The View here.

Well now my post won't seem random.

Was going to say you're alright because you like Endless Summer. Album of the year.

It's unfair how good that album is. And Trevor Somethings new album too, though I didn't like it at first, I came around.

There's a club night here in Melbourne hosted every third Saturday of each month called Laser Highway. It's hosted at this bar that has retro arcade machines lining up the walls and has the DJ booth on a platform just above it. They get all sorts of crazy local live synth acts playing each month. Fantastic opportunity to just sink a few beers and meet some local synthwave fans.

Do any of you know the best place to get jerseys? I'm contemplating having my cousin in law order me some from overseas. He usually gets good looking knockoffs for about $50 each. Only because I want to order more than one (Leafs, Jays and maybe another Leafs one.) I know it will bug me that they're not authentic, though, so I may just buy a new authentic Leafs jersey.

I have a white Sundin one from 2009 and one of those Canadian Tire CCM jerseys that my Dad's boss gave him. I wanted all three of their previous jerseys, and almost bought 2 on Black Friday for $200, but didn't.

Are you looking into player jerseys specifically? Pro Hockey Life is actually having a sale this weekend on those unnammed ones. Half off, so $70.

(RedFlagDeals habits die hard)

Delryk

Breakaway2011Poster.jpg

another great hockey comedy.. lol

Legend #17 (Russian movie)
wow.. that looks pretty good... Based on a true story.
screw it.. that were 2 bluray copies left on amazon.ca so i bought one. the DVD version has subs.. but the bluray says unknown.. i'm sure there's english subs

Pikma

Banned
How can a cat hurt his ankle? Did you jump from a plane?

Edit: oh you twisted it, but how? Were you teaching your son dancing lessons?

Delryk

Don't know why.. but you guys made me buy 3 hockey movies this morning.... under 20 bucks for all 3.

Miracle (actually never seen it)
Legend #17 (this russian movie looks pretty good)
Breakaway (seen it years ago, won a indie award)

w00t! can't wait :p

imBask

Banned
Bolland's best season with the London Knights : 130 pts
Marner's best season with the London Knights : 118 pts

Bolland is now an AHLer
Marner is a future [.............]

;) ;) ;)

Top Bottom