• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

imBask

Banned
happy for you. Living proof that there's always a team willing to trade for a stupid inflated ex-Hawks contract

I wonder if the Coyotes will be interested in Shaw a year from now

Condition on the 2nd is if Crouse makes the NHL this year (either NHL or CHL this year for him). Had him penciled in on the 4th if he made the team. Honestly think he needs another year if he can crack the lineup. He is physically ready but hasn't really raised the bar in camps and in the minors.

Bolland is done so he will be on LTIR for three years.

imBask

Banned
i really wonder how they're even paying for this lol

bettman.jpg

;)

ShaneB

It's unfair how good that album is. And Trevor Somethings new album too, though I didn't like it at first, I came around.

There's a club night here in Melbourne hosted every third Saturday of each month called Laser Highway. It's hosted at this bar that has retro arcade machines lining up the walls and has the DJ booth on a platform just above it. They get all sorts of crazy local live synth acts playing each month. Fantastic opportunity to just sink a few beers and meet some local synthwave fans.

Endless Summer or FM-84's 'Atlas' are pretty much my 1 and 2 top albums this year, but there's been so many great releases it's hard to ignore all of them too. Never really got into Trevor Something, but been meaning to check out the new album.

I probably should check out if Toronto has something similar, I'm sure there is somewhere that puts on a synthwave show at some point.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Bolland's best season with the London Knights : 130 pts
Marner's best season with the London Knights : 118 pts

Bolland is now an AHLer
Marner is a future [.............]

;) ;) ;)
Bolland was a really good player but injuries and age haven't been kind to him. Plus, he's from Mimico...
I have no idea where else to go with that...

zroid

Banned
I'll never forget the time I chirped Steve Simmons about Dave Bolland and he pathetically attemped to defend him by citing his Cup winning goal

Foggy

I don't think losing Crouse is going to be that bad

Maybe, maybe not. But doing it before knowing anything about what he's going to turn into is a crazy risk. If Forida can turn that cap space into a serious upgrade then all will be forgotten. They just better not regress.

I've never been a big Crouse fan, but moving a 11th overall pick for cap space is always really risky, and apparently he was the Panthers top prospect, so it's even more of a leap.

Eh I would put Matheson as the best prospect, probably Hawryluk about equal. As good as his physical toolset is he never really stepped up in the minors or in the camps/rookie tournament.

zroid

Banned
imagine if we didn't have the World Cup this year. It'd be even longer till hockey.

We would certainly self destruct before then

imBask

Banned
Pitchfork giving 9 to Blonde is a little exagerated. I think it's a fine album, but that's about it... Fantano's 8 I can agree with

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Pitchfork giving 9 to Blonde is a little exagerated. I think it's a fine album, but that's about it... Fantano's 8 I can agree with
I haven't stopped listening to it since it dropped, it's such an easy listen from start to finish.

It's boring and stupid so that score from Pitchfork sounds about right
Why you gotta do me like this Foggy?

Foggy

Why you gotta do me like this Foggy?

My musical taste is ill-formed and random so it's not worth paying any mind to. Also I'm on a diet and cranky.

I seriously disregard music reviews. At least with games and movies to an extent, you can see a pretty solid frame for something. Music is completely subjective.

Music reviews are mostly too poetic and self-serving. Music critics say so much without ever offering anything resembling a meaningful or relatable impression.

imBask

Banned

I seriously disregard music reviews. At least with games and movies to an extent, you can see a pretty solid frame for something. Music is completely subjective.

it really depends, much like any review you need to read it and take it with a grain of salt. I really enjoy The Needle Drop because he's smart and he's good at explaining WHY he liked or disliked an album. Doesn't mean I can't disagree with him from time to time

zroid

Banned
Brutal for the Jackets lol

they lose their very good AHL coach to the Avs, meanwhile Torts still running the bench in Columbus

Top Bottom