• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Popeyes is charging $10.fucking.99 for a 5 piece spicy strip meal

And then I have to wait 25 minutes to get food.

Fuck that

I would generally agree with this, but...

...this.

I actually thought that I was just unlucky that the two Popeyes locations that I go to happens to have slow service, guess it's actually more widespread. I actually haven't been in ages, both for attempts at eating healthier and because it takes up a lot of time.

Gonna press F to pay respect for good chicken, but nah on the service.
It's the same with the one I go too, but it's generally because they make it on the spot. I only go if I know I have time to kill, and I don't mind if it's fresh and hasn't been sitting there for 2 hours.

Quick

Banned
It's the same with the one I go too, but it's generally because they make it on the spot. I only go if I know I have time to kill, and I don't mind if it's fresh and hasn't been sitting there for 2 hours.

Yeah, I basically go when I know I have the time to wait, which hasn't been a lot lately lol.

Calamari41

41 > 38
I've found that KFC's quality is heavily dependant on the location, as opposed to a place like McDonald's which will be almost exactly the same no matter where you are. It's a crapshoot whether you're going to get a sopping wet piece of gray chicken or a golden, perfect restaurant quality bird. It's the reason I never go there anymore.

Popeyes is great.

Quick

Banned
Not gonna lie, I don't hate KFC and I don't mind their chicken.

To completely contradict what I said about trying to eating healthy, I went to KFC twice last week. I was hungry and it was nearest to me both times.

imBask

Banned
Not gonna lie, I don't hate KFC and I don't mind their chicken.

To completely contradict what I said about trying to eating healthy, I went to KFC twice last week. I was hungry and it was nearest to me both times.

Twice in the same week

really Quick?

REALLY?

1-800-273-TALK (8255) here's the suicide prevention number, you don't have to do this to yourself

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Marner's Memorial Cup ring is opulent af

CqvFRFWUsAAGBNK.jpg

I like Tkachuk better:

PNNZciD.jpg

DICKS OUT

zroid

Banned
The best thing about Popeyes is every month they have some special combo for $4.99 or $5.99, which includes some type of chicken + a side + a biscuit. It's pretty reasonably priced and it good.

zroid

Banned
There's no Mary Browns near me unfortunately, the one time I did go there it was pretty good. still prefer Popeyes tho mainly b/c it's spicy.

zroid

Banned
Ah, true. Is Mary Brown's Canadian? I've never had it, I've never seen one in Ontario.

There's one next to Yorkdale, thats the only location I'm aware of though

ironically their headquarters are a 7 minute drive from my home, but there's no actual stores anywhere nearby :(

Pancake Mix

Copied someone else's pancake recipe
My boy Taylor Hall will

Dude is going to a defence-first team in a defence-first era of the league where the focus on superstars, and especially snipers, has seemingly declined. He won't touch 50, and no Devil has ever had 100, so I don't think he'll be a league leader in offence on that team. Goaltenders have gotten too good and their pads too large as well. The focus on preventing goals and having four full lines that aren't liabilities has drained some of the excitement away.

Alexander Mogilny 76 goals in 1992/1993

Teemu Selanne 76 goals in 1992/1993

Wide-open play was the best thing ever. It only partially returned briefly after the 2004/2005 lockout when penalties were given away like candy but it's never really come back, and obstruction is getting worse again.

imBask

Banned
I expect Marner, Nylander, Matthews, Komarov, Martin, Prust and Marincin to all score 50 goals EACH before the all-star break

First week of school is over.

Goddamn Thursdays are gonna be long as fuck for me and I won't even be working these days. Luckily I end it with a Beer Appreciation class!

iLLmAtlc

That's all right bra, it'll make the Friday that much sweeter. Sounds like you have it off too?

Also I'm looking forward to Jonathan 905 starting for USA, can you dig it

Socreges

Banned
Dude is going to a defence-first team in a defence-first era of the league where the focus on superstars, and especially snipers, has seemingly declined. He won't touch 50, and no Devil has ever had 100, so I don't think he'll be a league leader in offence on that team. Goaltenders have gotten too good and their pads too large as well. The focus on preventing goals and having four full lines that aren't liabilities has drained some of the excitement away.

Alexander Mogilny 76 goals in 1992/1993

Teemu Selanne 76 goals in 1992/1993

Wide-open play was the best thing ever. It only partially returned briefly after the 2004/2005 lockout when penalties were given away like candy but it's never really come back, and obstruction is getting worse again.
The obstruction (or interference) is hilarious, especially during dump-ins. Refs have no fucking idea what to do.

I'm playing through Bloodborne a second time after finally buying the Old Hunters DLC and I'm being reminded that it's one of my favourite games of all time.

yyzjohn

Banned
I expect Marner, Nylander, Matthews, Komarov, Martin, Prust and Marincin to all score 50 goals EACH before the all-star break

Now you're just being silly man. Prust is a scrub and Marincin is a defenseman. They'll only have 20 goals each by the all star break.

imBask

Banned
off the top of my head here's the list of restaurant I keep hearing about but don't exist here

Oliver Garden
TGI Fridays
Arby's
Popeyes
Sonic
In-n-out
Denny's
Papa Johns
Applebees
IHOP
Chipotle
Carl's Jr

maybe I should plan a week long road trip to try them all out

Calamari41

41 > 38
off the top of my head here's the list of restaurant I keep hearing about but don't exist here

Oliver Garden
TGI Fridays
Arby's
Popeyes
Sonic
In-n-out
Denny's
Papa Johns
Applebees
IHOP
Chipotle
Carl's Jr

maybe I should plan a week long road trip to try them all out

Honestly, most of those are shit, and you can leave them off. If you're going to commit to a road trip, I would focus on visiting these restaurants: Olive Garden, TGI Fridays, Denny's, Applebees, and IHOP. The rest are trash.

Top Bottom