• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Pick the barn, imbitch
brian_burke.jpg

Red_Man

Because it's offseason and food talk is all that's going on, Eklund is saying Montreal wants to make a "bold move" and try and get Yakupov, because trading Subban for Weber wasn't already a bold enough move. Idiot digging for clicks again.

Because it's offseason and food talk is all that's going on, Eklund is saying Montreal wants to make a "bold move" and try and get Yakupov, because trading Subban for Weber wasn't already a bold enough move. Idiot digging for clicks again.

Yakupov come to me. I can see us trading Hudon and a pick for him. But I have no idea where he would fit in the roster...

We're good on RWs right now. We need LWs more than anything

Red_Man

The gap between Price's .931 SV% & the 2nd best goalie the last three years is .007, same as the gap between 2nd and 17th best.
Really excited to see him play in the WC, it's been too long.

calder

Couple of yahoos in Russell (Theo Fleury's hometown) broke into vendor and stole a couple of cases of beer. Really only notable because they wore disguises, with one guy dressed as a goalie complete with stick and glove.

goalie-beer-thief.jpg

Let it not be said the Mounties aren't very observant:
CqzxmYnUAAA0rDL.jpg

CqzxrAbVYAAcXUO.jpg

zroid

Banned
Couple of yahoos in Russell (Theo Fleury's hometown) broke into vendor and stole a couple of cases of beer. Really only notable because they wore disguises, with one guy dressed as a goalie complete with stick and glove.

goalie-beer-thief.jpg

CqzxmYnUAAA0rDL.jpg

CqzxrAbVYAAcXUO.jpg

looooool

PillarEN

Denny's easily wins the award for most disappointing breakfast meal ever.
They still name some of their meals after punk pop bands? Blew my mind seeing Good Charlotte and All American Rejects related menu items. Wtf? Back in like 2010 though.

goalie-beer-thief.jpg

CqzxmYnUAAA0rDL.jpg

CqzxrAbVYAAcXUO.jpg
This is the best. Hahaha

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
Oh yeah didn't Swiss Chalet and St Hubert merge recently? There hasn't been a St Hubert in Ontario since like the 90s, it would be cool if they come back. Or maybe Swiss Chalet will even start offering St Hubert chicken. :eek:

I hope so. I loved St Huberts when it was here. I would eat a ton of the coleslaw and the BBQ sauce. The BBQ sauce I'll buy in the store sometimes.

My wife and I like watching Schitts Creek, the cast is pretty good.

I like it a lot.

calder

How bad is the Ducks cap situation? I was daydreaming about snagging Lindholm in a trade but even in my imagination it only works if the Ducks are under serious cap pressure and can't give him the 5+mill a year with max term he deserves.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
How bad is the Ducks cap situation? I was daydreaming about snagging Lindholm in a trade but even in my imagination it only works if the Ducks are under serious cap pressure and can't give him the 5+mill a year with max term he deserves.

They have $9 mil in cap with rakell and Lindholm to sign... Iirc and they have an internal cap unless that has changed

Yawnier

Banned
So both Andersen and Enroth are going to be at the worlds

Training Camp, goalie wise, will be, uh, interesting

Speaking of goalies I just saw this from Mirtle:

@mirtle 19m19 minutes ago

Leafs expected to add goaltender Jeff Glass to camp on a PTO. Last seven seasons spent in KHL.

I had to look him up to see if he is related to Tanner Glass and nah he isn't.

yyzjohn

Banned
So both Andersen and Enroth are going to be at the worlds

Training Camp, goalie wise, will be, uh, interesting

Who cares about training camp though. If they both play at the World's that's more than enough preparation for them. So the Leafs training camp goalies get to impress without any bona fide #1 present.

Speaking of goalies I just saw this from Mirtle:

I had to look him up to see if he is related to Tanner Glass and nah he isn't.

They call me Mr Glass.

latest

I need to buy that movie. It's probably my favourite Shyamalan film. When I was little,my Dad spoiled the 6th Sense when we were half way through the film.

calder

When I was little,my Dad spoiled the 6th Sense when we were half way through the film.

Bwahahaha that's awesome. I want to ask whether it was deliberate or a slip but it doesn't really matter.

My wife and I saw Sixth Sense in a theater shortly after it's release, and when we did we didn't know anything about it so I wasn't even aware there was a twist to spoil. Needless to say, I was fucking stunned. Can't imagine how you could be as surprised by a movie or anything like that anymore.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Really? What is it like? I've seen trailers but even though it looks interesting it I don't feel like I've fully grasped the game concept.

Also, are you playing it on PC or XB1?

XB1. I'm just getting going in it and from what I gather the game itself is just getting going too with lots of expansions to come. The scale is crazy.

I like that it is very realistic with several different game play routes (combat, exploration, mining, trading). Basically it is a sand box to play in. The ship mechanics and upgrades are interesting too.

The game was on sale on Xbox so I thought would give it a go with all the NMS hype/disappointment.

Quick

Banned
So, meeting with my friend tomorrow afternoon. Haven't seen her in months after leaving on bad terms.
Just to recap: She accused me of taking advantage of her emotionally when we hooked up, we stopped talking, I initiated contact via a letter a couple of weeks ago, she texted me in the middle of the week.

I'm really nervous. She blocked me again after setting up where and what time we'd be meeting. I don't know what to expect, nor do I expect a warm reception. Maybe she hired some Jets fans to beat me up.

Is it a bad sign getting blocked again?

Top Bottom