• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

Marvie_3

Banned
No Bronze Knights?
131630.jpg

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
This sounds like a name a Minor Hockey team would use if they had yellow jerseys for the year.

It just reminds me of the Golden Seals

Are they seriously unable to pick anything original?

Red Hawks - Red Wings/Blackhawks
Golden Knights - Golden Seals/Knights

RC

Banned
Las Vegas Ace's would've been the perfect name. It's a shame they can't use anything gambling related.

Or just call them the White Knights. The Simpers favourite hockey team.

RedRum

Banned
Speaking of new/old posters, I remember kingwhatever30 being the saltiest Ranger fan. Where'd he go?

I hope RedRum comes back. Otherwise it's just Meta posting a lot and me being occasionally pissy/fiesty during certain games.

We need moar.

I'm here man. I'm just waiting for the goddamn season to start already while trying to stay away from the optimism and heartbreak of off-season moves(or lack thereof).

Las Vegas Ace's would've been the perfect name. It's a shame they can't use anything gambling related.

Or just call them the White Knights. The Simpers favourite hockey team.

well, there's the problem that there is already a sports team using the Aces name within Nevada

and that's the Reno Aces

PillarEN

Screw it.

HC Las Vegas. Who cares. Jerseys will be covered in ads soon anyways so the European name won't even seem out of place.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I'm partial to "Rivers" if only because it covers both geography (Hoover Dam) and gambling (poker)

Got bored and looked up leading active scorers from a few drafts.

95 - Iginla
96 - Cullen
97 - Thornton
98 - Tanguay
99 - H Sedin
00 - Gaborik
01 - Spezza (Pominville in 2nd lol wut)
02 - Nash
03 - E. Staal
04 - Ovechkin
05 - Crosby by 250 points
06 - Backstrom
07 - Kane by 215
08 - Stamkos beating Karlsson by 180
09 - Tavares by 100
10 - Seguin
11 - Landeskog
12 - Galchenyuk
13 - Monahan
14 - Ekblad
15 - Eichel

Biggest surprise IMO is Colorado having 3 players on that list. Duchene and Mack are both in 2nd for their years as well, Mack only trails by 6 points.

95 - Iginla
96 - Cullen
97 - Thornton
98 - Tanguay
99 - H Sedin
00 - Gaborik
02 - Nash
03 - E. Staal
04 - Ovechkin
06 - Backstrom
07 - Kane by 215
09 - Tavares by 100
10 - Seguin
11 - Landeskog
12 - Galchenyuk
13 - Monahan
14 - Ekblad
15 - Eichel

Biggest surprise IMO is Colorado having 3 players on that list. Duchene and Mack are both in 2nd for their years as well, Mack only trails by 6 points.

Yay Galchenyuk

Quick

Banned

95 - Iginla
96 - Cullen
97 - Thornton
98 - Tanguay
99 - H Sedin
00 - Gaborik
02 - Nash
03 - E. Staal
04 - Ovechkin
06 - Backstrom
07 - Kane by 215
09 - Tavares by 100
10 - Seguin
11 - Landeskog
12 - Galchenyuk
13 - Monahan
14 - Ekblad
15 - Eichel

no mcdavid what a bust

It doesn't really matter which _________ Knights name they go with, colloquially they will most likely just be known as the Knights.

Which is why I'm glad they don't seem to be going with a __________ Hawks name. One league does not need two Hawks.

I thought that sub got banned from reddit?

Yes, but it lives on in spirit and in the darkest corners of the web.

Essentially, yesterday I made a post in one of the more hotly contested threads after a pretty obvious troll came out of a 10 month freeze and promptly went for the account kamikaze, and got banned for it. I mentioned it was pretty obvious that it was from a user for the sub that shall not be named.

So I log into my PSN account and I realize that someone named 'lolNeoGaf' had sent me a message on PSN. It's somewhat easy to find me since my ID is on my profile and my description does say that I am Silver Arrows here. The message was essentially 'lol not only reddit hates GAF' or something other.

I have gotten these messages before, including one that was essentially a laundry list of shit some prominent members did that was easily disputed. Every time I have deleted, blocked and reported them to PSN, but I know they will probably attack with another account when I make another pointing out the Reddit angle.

Yawnier

Banned
Yes, but it lives on in spirit and in the darkest corners of the web.

Essentially, yesterday I made a post in one of the more hotly contested threads after a pretty obvious troll came out of a 10 month freeze and promptly went for the account kamikaze, and got banned for it. I mentioned it was pretty obvious that it was from a user for the sub that shall not be named.

So I log into my PSN account and I realize that someone named 'lolNeoGaf' had sent me a message on PSN. It's somewhat easy to find me since my ID is on my profile and my description does say that I am Silver Arrows here. The message was essentially 'lol not only reddit hates GAF' or something other.

I have gotten these messages before, including one that was essentially a laundry list of shit some prominent members did that was easily disputed. Every time I have deleted, blocked and reported them to PSN, but I know they will probably attack with another account when I make another pointing out the Reddit angle.
Well damn

I wouldn't worry about it tho. They're trying to get a rise out of you.

Top Bottom