• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

So, meeting with my friend tomorrow afternoon. Haven't seen her in months after leaving on bad terms.
Just to recap: She accused me of taking advantage of her emotionally when we hooked up, we stopped talking, I initiated contact via a letter a couple of weeks ago, she texted me in the middle of the week.

I'm really nervous. She blocked me again after setting up where and what time we'd be meeting. I don't know what to expect, nor do I expect a warm reception. Maybe she hired some Jets fans to beat me up.

Is it a bad sign getting blocked again?

I'd take that as a bad sign, she wouldn't do that without negative feelings floating around. Are you sure you're still meeting?

Quick

Banned
I'd take that as a bad sign, she wouldn't do that without negative feelings floating around. Are you sure you're still meeting?

When we were setting up a time and place, she wasn't very sure. I basically kept narrowing down until I ended up on a specific intersection and time. Got a "Sure" from her, and I said "Alright, that's where we'll meet." And no response after. I had been texting someone else so I got to see her status, and noticed later on that she blocked me again. I didn't say anything further to her after the last message.

Pikma

Banned
I guess she must mean a lot to you, I'd never waste time going out with/meeting someone acting like that.

Stay safe and wish you good luck Quick!

Quick

Banned
I guess she must mean a lot to you, I'd never waste time going out with/meeting someone acting like that.

Stay safe and wish you good luck Quick!

She does, or maybe did, mean a lot. I want to settle this issue for better or worse. But this whole texting thing and being what I feel is flaky isn't vibing with me.

Bring a hockey stick with you Quick, and wear a Kings jersey as well. For your own protection

Kings jersey will let everyone know who the boss is.

Razorskin

----- ------
They call me Mr Glass.

latest
Lupul already has this title.

Quick

Banned
Let's get some tame After Hours going with this clip of Alison Brie dancing to Modern Love from Sleeping With Other People.

Edit: was browsing Instagram when I saw an image thumbnail announcing Patrick Marleau was traded to the Avs. I opened it full screen and it turned out to be a sim/fantasy league account. Probably the only time an Instagram post almost had me shook.

Calamari41

41 > 38
My face when the constipated baby unleashes two full days of projectile shit at the changing table, diaper-less:

Staredown_zpswpnevonp.gif

Pikma, you'd be in hog heaven over here.

imBask

Banned
i'm catching up on Hitman. Man, this is a good ass game. It had no right being this great considering how weird that release was, glad it turned out the way it did

zroid

Banned
feels so good to have premier league back

edit: CRAP I forgot to get up early to watch the AIHL semis. Perth lost in OT. ;_;

feels so good to have premier league back

edit: CRAP I forgot to get up early to watch the AIHL semis. Perth lost in OT. ;_;

Only in the PL can a defender elbow a forward in the head, in the 18 yard box, and the commentary tram talk about how it shouldn't be a penalty.

'oh hes knicked him there but for me Sanchez has to be making an attempt to have earned a penalty'

gaming_noob

If the NHL wants to attract the younger crowd they should focus on making their games easily accessible and affordable to watch. Give me GameCenter/Center Ice or whatever you call it blackout-free coverage. Fuck Rogers and their mandatory TV packages just to watch some of the Leafs games. It's nearly impossible to afford going to the arena already why must they make it so difficult? At least with the Jays, Sportsnet's coverage is not blacked out on MLBTV, and their ticket prices are reasonable.

Yawnier

Banned
i'm catching up on Hitman. Man, this is a good ass game. It had no right being this great considering how weird that release was, glad it turned out the way it did
I want to try it out cause the guys at giant bomb have said nothing but good things about it.

I loved Blood Money on the ps2. I must have played through each level like 5 times.

imBask

Banned
Is it more like Blood Money or the Previous Hitman?

I don't remember Blood Money enough to tell you, but I know it's different from any other Hitman game. The opportunities are incredibly cool and the levels are huge. I just love that they kidna understood that most people never cared about the story in these games, I just want to be a cool weird super spy in a huge level and move on to the next one and it's pretty much that. There's somewhat of a story but it's nothing like Absolution

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
I think they're thinking about it too much.

Need to go out of the box.

Nobles, Smoke, Royal [insert appropriate noun here], Blades

Meh

I don't remember Blood Money enough to tell you, but I know it's different from any other Hitman game. The opportunities are incredibly cool and the levels are huge. I just love that they kidna understood that most people never cared about the story in these games, I just want to be a cool weird super spy in a huge level and move on to the next one and it's pretty much that. There's somewhat of a story but it's nothing like Absolution

It's amazing to see people on Gaming bitching about the episodic format when in reality, it was the one thing that saved the Hitman franchise from being irrelevant after the failure that was Absolution.

Quick

Banned
I don't have a lot of experience with Hitman, but I remember being terrible with Blood Money and Absolution, but I haven't played either game in years, so who knows now.

I remember just dropping Absolution after trying to get into this place via its kitchen and I kept fucking up somehow. I might be remembering locations wrong.

Top Bottom