• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

Pikma

Banned
Not me. *shrug*
You just lost me
Wii U's first party lineup is worth the price of admission.
You just won me back
I am going to buy everyone a copy of NieR: Automata.
I don't want your dirty money coming from stolen class projects and illegal butthole surgeries, MultiJhonny, if that's even your real name.

In fact, I'm giving away two NieR Automata copies to each member of this community, because I can and because I feel like doing it.

Jhonny making it rain on NHL gaf

:lol

Luckily this game comes out after I have a real job and I graduate so that helps. Right now I am poor as fuck

You just lost me

You just won me back

I don't want your dirty money coming from stolen class projects and illegal butthole surgeries, MultiJhonny, if that's even your real name.

In fact, I'm giving away two NieR Automata copies to each member of this community, because I can and because I feel like doing it.

True OPPULESSENCE

Just throw my copies directly in the trash, thanks Pikma.

Yo... anime is here. Accept it.

I'll gladly take a copy of NIER Automata Jhonny.

I just beat ending C of NIER

I want to say ending C is my favorite ending but the uniqueness of ending D is pretty awesome

Quick

Banned
I paid off half my credit card, and I can pay it off completely after my trip, provided I don't use it a lot.

I basically gave myself a budget on my trip, with my credit card as the emergency option.

I paid off half my credit card, and I can pay it off completely after my trip, provided I don't use it a lot.

I basically gave myself a budget on my trip, with my credit card as the emergency option.

That's good man! Gotta get that shit paid off.

I need to pay off mine. Hoping to do that before I get into the real world. Start my internship Monday so I start getting paid again luckily. I miss having some cash :(

Quick

Banned
For Dastardly: https://www.nhl.com/news/nathan-wal...ls-first-australian/c-281428988?tid=277729154

He's already the first Australian to be selected in the NHL Draft. Next up is an opportunity to make more history and make the Capitals roster out of training camp.

"That's definitely the goal I have set in mind," Walker said. "I'm just [going to] come to camp, try to be the best shape I've ever been in and work hard and just take it day by day there."

Nathan Walker's already got that Good Canadian Kid lingo down.

That's good man! Gotta get that shit paid off.

I need to pay off mine. Hoping to do that before I get into the real world. Start my internship Monday so I start getting paid again luckily. I miss having some cash :(

I had 75% paid off actually, but I was dumb and spent some money on things, now I only have half paid. lol

But I have it all planned out anyway. Just a matter of sticking to the plan and when I do pay it off, being able to manage my money better. I'd like to think that I've managed it well enough, paying off my credit card was just a slow process.

iLLmAtlc

Does anyone know why my music app on iPhone keeps crashing? It crashes if I try to play a song and especially if I click to the For You tab. Fuck you Tim.

What will I do if I cant play my NY state of mind, dead presidents ii and careless whisper.

E: yeah I tried reboot quick. =/

E #2: ok I got it to work if I play it from that pull up menu after it crashes. Then I could go into the app again without crashing. Dunno if it's just a coincidence or what.

Quick

Banned
Does anyone know why my music app on iPhone keeps crashing? It crashes if I try to play a song and especially if I click to the For You tab. Fuck you Tim.

What will I do if I can play my NY state of mind, dead presidents ii and careless whisper.

Have you tried rebooting? Hold the power button and home button until the device restarts.
This is my go-to fix for everything.

I had 75% paid off actually, but I was dumb and spent some money on things, now I only have half paid. lol

But I have it all planned out anyway. Just a matter of sticking to the plan and when I do pay it off, being able to manage my money better. I'd like to think that I've managed it well enough, paying off my credit card was just a slow process.

That's awesome. i'm jealous!

I have to keep using mine because I am so broke and it doesn't do me any favors. I can't wait to not be a broke college student haha

Nah, we're just broke!

Performance bonuses will be in the form of our gratitiude and a pat on the back.

What will I do if I cant play my NY state of mind, dead presidents ii and careless whisper.

E: yeah I tried reboot quick. =/

Direct that hate to Eddie Cue. I don't have any problems with my Music app though. Try force quitting every app then clear the ram by holding the power and home button for a while til it goes back to the homescreen. See if that helps. Are the music files local or streaming? Then try restart if the other things don't work (hold power button and swipe to turn off)

Careless Whisper is a very good song.

Quick

Banned
That's awesome. i'm jealous!

I have to keep using mine because I am so broke and it doesn't do me any favors. I can't wait to not be a broke college student haha

I feel you. I've had to use my card a ton in the last year. Actually had to increase my limit a couple of times.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I've gotten into the whole credit card signup airmiles accumulation / "churning" thing recently. It's good fun. Plus it helps with me flying to Europe every Christmas!

Calamari41

41 > 38
I need to get a new PS4 and a new laptop first... We will see. There just aren't enough games on the Wii U that I want.

Lol, the fuck are you buying a new PS4 for? Wii U blows it out of the water especially when you consider the fact that you already had one at some point and had the chance to play Bloodborne, aka the only good exclusive for the system.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Lol, the fuck are you buying a new PS4 for? Wii U blows it out of the water especially when you consider the fact that you already had one at some point and had the chance to play Bloodborne, aka the only good exclusive for the system.

l2sJi.gif

Calamari41

41 > 38
Can you guys point out the games I'm missing out on for my PS4 that are good enough to justify buying the system twice? I'm serious, I want to play good games.

Indrid Cold

Unconfirmed Member
Eh as someone who has had ps4 since launch he's right. Bloodborne is amazing but not much else out there (yet). Ni-Oh looks great but a lil too hard for me atm. Don't have the twitch timing anymore.

I'm still salty xbox got elite.

Can you guys point out the games I'm missing out on for my PS4 that are good enough to justify buying the system twice? I'm serious, I want to play good games.

Uncharted 4 was already mentioned but it is indeed great. Ratchet and Clank and Until Dawn are both quite good. Last Guardian is soon also but who knows how good that game will be.

If you have other means of playing multiplatform games (PC or Xbox One) then it likely isn't worth buying again right now, next year maybe.

Yawnier

Banned

I would wonder the same thing

But I am also yet to play Uncharted 4 and a few other games like Until Dawn so idk.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Uncharted 4 was already mentioned but it is indeed great. Ratchet and Clank and Until Dawn are both quite good. Last Guardian is soon also but who knows how good that game will be.

If you have other means of playing multiplatform games (PC or Xbox One) then it likely isn't worth buying again right now, next year maybe.

Thanks (you too Smiley). I actually still have a PS4, it's just collecting dust. With a PC and a GTX 980ti, my PS4 ended up as a Bloodborne, Diablo III, Gravity Rush HD, and random PS+ game system. For me, the Wii U has a much better library right now. I'm sure that won't be the case by the end of next year and definitely when the PS4 is finished, but I wish I had waited. Especially since they're rebooting the thing.

iLLmAtlc

I've poured a lot of time into witcher, mgsv and fallout.

But I haven't really touched my ps4 since fallout I think.

I wanna play deus ex but I'm not payin 80 bucks for that shit

I definitely liked my PS3 more.

I am not into the console wars at all or which has better exclusives, I just go which has more games that fall into the genres I play, and since I mainly stick to JRPGs that is why I use a PS4 since I don't use a PC anymore nor really have the desire to either.

I'm not really a graphics or specs snob anymore and I bought way too many games on steam sales that never got touched.

I really enjoyed Infamous SS though. For as much as people complained it was still a fun and solid game

Yawnier

Banned
I really enjoyed Infamous SS though. For as much as people complained it was still a fun and solid game

It's probably not the popular opinion on GAF but Second Son was/is actually my favorite infamous game. I loved the neon powers in it and even the side stuff in it was addicting.

Yeah I was just trying to be funny with the over the top console warrior statement, but I do think the Wii U has a great lineup. I hope they port the top games over to NX for people who skipped.

:lol

We are in the wrong ocmmunity to start that. None of us really care

It's probably not the popular opinion on GAF but Second Son was/is actually my favorite infamous game. I loved the neon powers in it and even the side stuff in it was addicting.

I totally agree. SS was by far my favorite too

zroid

Banned
nothing is more symbolic of my current gaming lethargy than Uncharted 4. i used to be a huge Uncharted fanboy but now i probably wouldn't even care if I never played it.

I am actually kind of repulsed by guns in games these days, not that I was ever really into shooters but it's gone to another level over the last couple years

Top Bottom