• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

Calamari41

41 > 38
nothing is more symbolic of my current gaming lethargy than Uncharted 4. i used to be a huge Uncharted fanboy but now i probably wouldn't even care if I never played it.

I am actually kind of repulsed by guns in games these days, not that I was ever really into shooters but it's gone to another level over the last couple years

I think that's part of my problem too. I got sick of shooters sometime around when Call of Duty 4 came out, so that's severely limited my options for years.

Quick

Banned
"I'm not payin 80 bucks for that shit" is the title of the new Canadian anthem

Amazon's E3 deals from the last two years have kept individual games under or a little over $60 with tax included for me. I've pre-ordered everything that I want day 1 too.

Anything else I'd want has either been marked down, or I trade in games and build a shit ton of credit to buy more.

About to do my fantasy football draft in a yearly league I forgot I was in with my exes step dad. Haven't been paying attention to football for a while. Who are good players?

Also what round do people draft QBs in these days? Still best to grab one later?

Bought this hat today
USA-2016-World-Cup-Of-Hockey-Locker-Room-Structured-Flex-Cap-N39960_XL.jpg
I'm digging it.

Quick

Banned
I feel like an adult right now, browsing IKEA for closet and bathroom storage. I'm trying to organize and get rid of stuff.

I've amassed so much junk through the years.

Marvie_3

Banned
Can you guys point out the games I'm missing out on for my PS4 that are good enough to justify buying the system twice? I'm serious, I want to play good games.
I dont think Ive even played my PS4 since June. Pretty sad considering I bought it at the end of February.

I feel like an adult right now, browsing IKEA for closet and bathroom storage. I'm trying to organize and get rid of stuff.

I've amassed so much junk through the years.
I got rid of so much stuff when I moved. Sold a bunch. Donated a bunch. Dumpstered the rest. Felt good to get rid of so much stuff I didnt need.

I actually think Calamari is right. Wii U is probably the console that I've spent the most time with but on fewer games but I've enjoyed all those games. PS4 has a handful but I know the library has those third party games and a couple exclusives. XBox has Heretic and he has the heart of NHL-GAF

I still remember when a buddy got the Wii U and told me it was going to be better this time because it should have third party support. LOL

Quick

Banned

D3N2Hqj.gif

I got rid of so much stuff when I moved. Sold a bunch. Donated a bunch. Dumpstered the rest. Felt good to get rid of so much stuff I didnt need.

It's tough gutting through my clothes since I'd look at a shirt or an old pair of pants and think "I can probably wear this again." But that's a bad move and I shouldn't do that. I also feel bad when I think about donating shirts given to me as a present.

I've donated a few items of clothing so far, and I'm still going through my shit for more stuff.

H&M has a recycling program where they give you a $5 coupon for every bag you donate.

As for other items, I've been running through all of them as well. I've put a bunch in a bin to throw, and a few more to donate.

Heretic

I actually think Calamari is right. Wii U is probably the console that I've spent the most time with but on fewer games but I've enjoyed all those games. PS4 has a handful but I know the library has those third party games and a couple exclusives. XBox has Heretic and he has the heart of NHL-GAF

I still remember when a buddy got the Wii U and told me it was going to be better this time because it should have third party support. LOL

NX will have third party support for sure! Cannot wait!

Socreges

Banned
Just saw The Book of Mormon. Holy shit that was funny

I didn't really like MGS V. Something about the game felt like a chore. Didn't help that the open world didn't help the stealth.
Hmm made the stealth even better for me. Best stealth in the entire series.

I just started that game today. 1 hr of bullshit. It literally made me fall asleep. Idk if I'll go back to it
The prologue is terrible and the rest of the game has nothing like it. Keep going and get into the actual gameplay before you quit.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Just saw The Book of Mormon. Holy shit that was funny

Hmm made the stealth even better for me. Best stealth in the entire series.

The prologue is terrible and the rest of the game has nothing like it. Keep going and get into the actual gameplay before you quit.

I went on Thursday, it was fantastic. Absolutely hilarious.

Line_HTX

Call them the Saubers.

Y'know, every time I see your name this year I keep thinking of the Mercedes F1 team for some reason.

it's a Persona game filled with FE references and certain FE gameplay systems, so I fail to see how that doesn't abide by a mere concept. Sorry if it didn't live up to whatever fantasy you invented from thin air.

also, the position that it "glorifies" idols is way off base. it isn't about idols, it's about the Japanese entertainment industry as a whole, and while it certainly has an optimistic outlook, it also deals with many of the problems and insecurities facing performers in their respective disciplines.

Whenever I see a screenshot of Tsubasa I think she just looks like she's seen some shit or something, I dunno...

zroid

Banned

Bless hrtc

Y'know, every time I see your name this year I keep thinking of the Mercedes F1 team for some reason.

Whenever I see a screenshot of Tsubasa I think she just looks like she's seen some shit or something, I dunno...

Again, that is in a round about way why I named my account. The Sauber-Mercedes sports cars of the 1980's were named the Silver Arrows, which in turn represented the Mercedes and Auto Union (soon becoming Audi) F1 cars of the 30's and 50's.

As such, due to the success of the Silver Arrows, it is harkened back to as a standard color in most German sports cars sans BMW's, and the current Mercedes F1 team also uses it as the main paint in their livery scheme.

Marvie_3

Banned
D3N2Hqj.gif

It's tough gutting through my clothes since I'd look at a shirt or an old pair of pants and think "I can probably wear this again." But that's a bad move and I shouldn't do that. I also feel bad when I think about donating shirts given to me as a present.

I've donated a few items of clothing so far, and I'm still going through my shit for more stuff.

H&M has a recycling program where they give you a $5 coupon for every bag you donate.

As for other items, I've been running through all of them as well. I've put a bunch in a bin to throw, and a few more to donate.
I did that too at first but then i realized there was clothes i hadnt worn in years and just tossed them.

Quick

Banned
Right after I posted my response, I immediately went through my clothes again. I have a bit of a pile now to donate.

Top Bottom