• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

Marvie_3

Banned
You guys are such fanboys! I say that seriously and with affection.

I haven't played it. Reviews were middling. Honestly sounds to me like a serviceable game worth picking up at a discount down the road. But it doesn't seem to scratch that Nintendo or Metroid itch so I'm not sure why anyone would waste their time.
Thats pretty much how Id describe it from what ive played of it so far. Its nowhere near as bad as GAF has pegged it but on the other hand, its no Prime 1 either.

Delryk

CrH7IUGUsAEThMG.jpg

Sexy gloves. I like it simple. :p

CrH7IUGUsAEThMG.jpg

Sexy gloves. I like it simple. :p

Looks hella nice bro. How much all that set you back?

Still have to get helmet/elbows/socks and then I'm good to go for intramural hockey this winter.

Looks sexy af.

Jerseys look good too.

Blake Wheeler is the new captain of the Jets with Dustin Byfuglien and Mark Scheifele being the Alternates. About what I would've expected.

Two Minnesotans leading that team. Almost worthy of shedding a tear.

But it's Winnipeg, so...

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I was finally in the mood to give Drake Views a shot.

i'm halfway there and i'm bored out of my mind, I think i'm done
It's trash, I don't know how it took him 4 years to make it. Literally one of the most disappointing albums I've ever heard.

Gold doesn't really match the jerseys though

The gold looks so gross on orange

Looks hella nice bro. How much all that set you back?

Still have to get helmet/elbows/socks and then I'm good to go for intramural hockey this winter.

Looks sexy af.

Jerseys look good too.

Two Minnesotans leading that team. Almost worthy of shedding a tear.

But it's Winnipeg, so...

It's too early to be drunk

Hint: look at the name on the gloves.

Gold does not mesh well with Philly's color scheme. At all.

Candy corn arms!

I LOVE ITTTTTTTTTTT

Foggy

Hipsters? Hipsters?

We're bros, bro.

The hipsters in the Ducks' marketing and art department retreated from the bros and the oppressive weight of carne asada fries and handmade guac. They sustain themselves on deconstructed vegan corndogs and beers that taste like flowers.

Cake Boss

Banned
Been out of this gaming culture for a while. Decided to watch a BF1 stream on my lunch break, and all it was some cute chick with her face splattered on the game screen and her live chat also covering up the screen, with a bunch of creepy men commenting as she tries to be funny and forced stupid jokes, begging for likes and donations. Just a sad scene from everyone involved.

Still jerked off to it tho

Been out of this gaming culture for a while. Decided to watch a BF1 stream on my lunch break, and all it was some cute chick with her face splattered on the game screen and her live chat also covering up the screen with a bunch of creepy men commenting as she tries to be painfully funny, begging for likes and donations. Just a sad scene from everyone involved.

Still jerked off to it tho

there's much better ways to get your rocks off

Top Bottom